Post your favorite horror movies here.

I personally like the Friday the 13ths, nightmare on elm street, all the saws, and evil dead. Post your favorite!

If I watched a horror movie, I would most likely die.

Troll 2.

2 Likes

Sinister and The Collector are pretty scary.

Silence of the Lambs.

meh. Nothing is scary to me. All it is, is a bunch of pixels displayed on a screen.

Spooky.

Ditto,also The Human Centipede and the last Saw movie

Human Centipede? That movie isn’t scary, it’s disturbing and disgusting. I love the Friday the 13th films, The Ring series, The Grudge series, Mirrors, and I want to watch Paranormal Activity.

Some of my faves include House of 1000 Corpses, This Night I’ll Possess Your Corpse, Suspiria, Spider Baby, Cannibal Holocaust, Audition, Santa Sangre, The Devil’s Rejects, From Dusk Till Dawn and Embodiment of Evil.

Sinister was actually really good.
I like the old Nightmare on Elm Streets, The Possession was alright, Saw is pretty good…

I’m usually not a fan of horror movies at all, being someone who will lose a week of sleep after just seeing the trailer for a horror movie.

However, I love b grade horror movies. Troll 2, bad zombie movies, anything b grade and low budget. Something that’s easy to laugh at.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I’m getting scared just reading this thread…

Nightmare before Christmas. Couldn’t sleep for a week after watching. :o

Same. I don’t watch them anyways. Never have. Anything on a screen just doesn’t scare me.

I don’t really watch horror movies. I saw that movie Carrie, but I just thought it was sad. I saw the cover of The Blair Witch Project and it was enough to freak me out.

I’m pretty easily scared…