Its almost spook season

Hey y’all. I love Halloween and everything that comes with it. What’s your favorite scary movies? Also wondering if there are any Halloween type yo-yos? Like a pumpkin on the sides? I think thatd be rad.

3 Likes

Check out Fallen 44 JoJo’s.

3 Likes

There’s always the old Team Losi Grim Sleeper:
download%20(5)

5 Likes

Haunted Honeymoon for sure.

1 Like

I have an orange/black One Drop Deep State that reminds me of a pumpkin when I put a green energy side effect on the orange half lol :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

(Dr. Mo is @yoyodoc)

4 Likes

Duncan produced a line of their Freehand 2s called the ‘Freakhands’

s-l300

6 Likes

That’s the best worst movie ever. I’ve seen it several times lol.

3 Likes

My wife and I really enjoy horror comedies so think we’ll be watching Shaun of the Dead and Cabin In The Woods that weekend.

4 Likes

Favorite horror/thriller would probably be American Psycho - I’ll watch it just to watch it, no Halloween needed lol

1 Like

Favorite scary movie? I’d have to go with Scream, the first one. And not just because it made that line famous. I’ve watched it probably a dozen times now.

While it’s not my favorite, my wife and I watch trick or treat about every Halloween, the 2007 movie.

1 Like

A few years ago my local cinema put on Kubrick’s The Shining on Halloween. That was amazing!

1 Like

The shining is the beeeeest. I just went to Colorado to see the Stanley hotel. I saw it in theaters too!

1 Like

Haunted Honeymoon fits into this category beautifully and I highly recommend it. Dom Deluise and Gene Wilder going ham in a haunted house filled with gags. Love it

2 Likes

Thanks! Never seen that one; we’ll check it out

If you like horror comedies, I think the TV show “Stan Against Evil” is worth checking out. Lots of nsfw language, tho. I find it hysterical, but it’s not for everyone.
Also, Northstar in Halloween colors:

3 Likes

Shaun of the Dead is one of my all-time favorite movies. If you haven’t seen Tucker & Dale vs. Evil check it out. It’s a really good horror comedy IMO.

3 Likes

MonkeyFinger made some sick Halloween themed limited editions this year (all sold out sadly).

2 Likes

I just saw these yesterday and was like whaaaaaat

2 Likes

Holy crap!

2 Likes