Pocket size unresponsive w finger cup

Yoyo I usually leave my yo-yos at home when I go out and work from home / do all my yoyoing here but I want to bring one out tonight and now that it’s not winter here i feel weird bringing speedaholic… I need an unresponsive pocket Yoyo that I can do dna on and bring out w/ me… I think I’m bringing out the panorama but I can’t dna on that and I work from home and usually leave my yo-yos at home but is it the new zgrt guy or what are the options even? Think I just like unresponsive more right now cuz I’m better at it for the moment. And I need to be able to do dna on it because that’s my obligation to the Yoyo in appreciation of all that it has gives me… so Recs please

2 Likes

Sherpa might fit what you’re looking for. It can be either responsive or unresponsive and it’s pretty narrow. Has a dimple that you can pretty easily finger spin on

3 Likes

Also maybe the hubstacks confusion. It’s pretty great too

1 Like

I like cups cuz I can’t finger spin well w a dimple like I loose it when it hits the middle but I was also just working on that and it’s at the top of my trick list so we’ll see… cups also feel really satisfying to catch

1 Like

Ooo I actually have this combo but I destroyed my fingers trying to catch it by them and now they sit off it hmm about to try it tonight though!

3 Likes

RCS Gamer Light with their fingerspin lego plates?

You could also try to find some lego SEs for the Panorama.

1 Like

My first choice would be the recess snack, though it does not have a finger spin cup you can do the DNA with it easily
For finger spin what if you get a skyva?

1 Like

Imma get it better soon I can still dna w no cup I just have to hit the bind really quick and that’s the hard part for me but imma practice it more it’s just so unsatisfying to do

1 Like

You want a Sherpa, then you can be like @YoYoExpertEric 2016

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOIqb5Ej7Hh/

3 Likes

I don’t own this but I debated on it in the past. Not sure how it is. 48mm diameter. Also very light though. Anyone ever play one before?

3 Likes

Okay hear me out. Get a Fanny pack and just carry whatever yoyo you want. Or get a cheat code and rock finger spins easy knowing you don’t have to try to hard and others will still be impressed. Less fear of failure and all that.

1 Like

Freehand Nextgen with Duncan finger spin caps is fairly slim. Speedaholic xx for comparison.

5 Likes

Arc1 gemstones fingerspin like a demon without the caps

3 Likes

Alright y’all thanks for all the recs these all look like fun yo-yos! I think I should just have a backpack on me tho and bring out the edge fs… that’s why I got it but it doesn’t fit in my pocket… the weather has been crazy hot cold hot cold by me and I’m not used to summer yet but I’ve always been a backpack guy…then I can have my yo and all my other stuff In there and not have full pockets