Pls share advice: Best way to make money as teen

Have you thought about a live of crime? High risk but potentially high rewards…

6 Likes

My thoughts too @jhb8426 :wink:

Keep your nose clean kiddo.

5 Likes

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Bookie or Three Card Monty, even running a simple dice game of craps at lunch. You only get in trouble if you get caught.

6 Likes

@NoT_ATHROWER will be dubbed “Charlie Hustle”

4 Likes

This thread has officially…

10 Likes

I love that this is for yoyos. Here’s some advice from someone who has started 2 small companies.

1.) the easiest dollar earned is the dollar saved.

2.) make your money work for you. You have $500 saved? Is it sitting in a shoebox or have you reinvested it to give you more return?

I’m not sure what country you’re in and the laws etc but at 18 you can invest in bitcoin or stocks etc. I investing bitcoin. I do not day trade. I invest. People have different opinions on this so always DYOR (do your own research)

If you are young man you can do a lot of things. Lawn mowing in your neighborhood is a great way to make cash and if you keep a business mindset and reinvest your earnings into your lawn care (or whatever business) then it will grow.

A wise man once said. "why work hard enough to save up to buy a Porsche, when you can work hard enough to save up to buy Porsche (the company itself)

@garyvee on IG is a great entrepreneur motivator and he is passionate in kids starting young.

again, DYOR, ask YouTube this “how to make business as a teen” “how to make money as a young adult”

As a hobbyist that’s into yoyos like all of us are, you might enjoy sports card trading. The market for baseball cards, basketball cards etc has just started to make a HUGE boom. (I learned this from Gary V, seriously check him out you’ll gain a lot)

SCREW what anybody says. You are young enough to have extraneous time that (if you want to be an entrepreneur) should NOT be spent at McDonalds making $8/hr.

Learn a craft. Learn coding. Learn card trading. Learn lawn care. Learn how to garage sale. Learn about click funnels.

DYOR and you’ll find several other avenues cuz you’ll watch a video about a guy who started his own lawn mowing company then he’ll mention how he makes his side money making shoes or something random and you never know what will spike your interest.

IMO anything digital is “evergreen” meaning it will continue to make you money in the future. Newspaper companies got hit HARD. Blockbuster was killed by Netflix.

so keep your head up. Listen to your heart. WORK HARDER THAN ANYONE ELSE YOU KNOW.
Never lose the faith.

Another great man said “Space is only 62 miles up from earth, a rocketship using 80%+ of it’s fuel just to takeoff the ground”

The first mile is the hardest. If you swam halfway across an ocean you’d be exhausted, maybe almost dead, but what are you going to do? swim back the same distance or push forward that last half and get to your destination?

It comes from the heart and I hope this helps. I really don’t think this is a great forum to ask this question.

Go to reddit /productivity

Good luck my friend I have full faith as you have already began your journey. :smiley:

5 Likes

DM me anytime too I’d be happy to give advice

2 Likes

I love this. <3

3 Likes

Started a new job that I have 0 experience at. Showing up and working has already earned me a raise within the first 5 work days.

It’s not hard to get recognized. Just get out there buddy.

5 Likes