Please let me dream and see an Halloween in USA

Hello everyone,

As I am from the European continent we do not really have Halloween here except for some sad and badly done club nights and usually expensive events in pubs (think everything far away from the culture of real Halloween), still from movies and pop culture it always fascinated me Halloween in USA, more than the clubs or similar stuff I love to see the houses full of decorations, people around doing trick or threat and all the stuff I can see in the movies, it seems a sort of spooky Xmas time.

I was wondering if you can please attach here some pictures of your neighbordhood, town or city or whatever you want with decorations and similar even theme parks if you go, I am so curious to see how it is and if it is distant from the movie world and if it is still that magical.
I do imagine the whole USA with yellow leaves on the floor, a bit of skeletric trees and cold weather but probably I have a distorted romanticise view from cinema.

If you would like spam as much pictures as you want even with you dressed up and yoyos, not yoyoys, houses, cities and everything around you!

Much love!

30 Likes

This is a fun decoration the chicken restaurant across the street from my apartment has out right now. I’ll definitely post a pic of my costume when the time comes hah it’s gonna be good!

17 Likes

Pumpkins my family carved.

21 Likes

Kids creations

17 Likes

Home decorations

18 Likes

Theme park Halloween fest

16 Likes

Prepare for trouble. MAKE IT DOUBLE!!!

Starlord and wonder woman.

19 Likes

OK, this is all just amazing and cute, the hand carved pumpkins seems also a great family activity, it is like in the movies OMG
Keep posting guys please this is awesome! Also in the night or when is dark out with all the lights and stuff, I should really come in USA at some point in my life, seems such an interesting place during festivities!

10 Likes

Just for you Albertino…. Here’s yodaddyo in 2011 before the yo returned to my life and before I became a dad. I won something for this costume but I can’t remember what. Probably booze if I recall. So glad to not drink like this anymore but it was fun while it lasted.

You can’t read it but the top of the box says “Kens friend, beach babe SETH” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oooh boy, I can be a real douche sometimes haha

9 Likes

This is just incredibly beautiful and scary at the same time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok Halloween looks insanely great over there! lmao

4 Likes

Here are a couple from the last two years.

Will try to get ypu some pictures from this weekend (Halloween Partys). Plus the Big Day on Tuesday.

Unfortunately the Yellow Leaves are primarily a East Coast thing. Not the whole country.

11 Likes

i haven’t seen any halloween decorations near me, but my grocery store is filled with día de los muertos stuff since we have a 85% hispanic population. we’re absolutely packed with those, but here’s a pumpkin patch about 15 minutes away from me that’s more traditional

and here’s a photo of someone’s collection of dia de los muertos stuff ONLY from my grocery store chain, there’s aisles full of them normally, it’s personally my favorite halloween aesthetic too. it’s a shame it’s not talked about more

hope this helps you :)))

12 Likes

I’ll get some photos for you brother!

2 Likes

Hasn’t really been cold enough yet here things are just starting to change but not gonna be orange and yellow before Halloween at this rate. Neat DC here

2 Likes

Took this pic on 10/19 last year in NC.

8 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Halloween 96. Good times. :joy::joy::joy:

My grandma stitched that cryptkeeper robe while praying and asking for lords forgiveness for me. Shes a real champ for that :joy::joy::joy:

I also lost the halloween costume contest to a cheerleader and my dad got in a fist fight in the parking lot with one of the judges. Weve always been a big Halloween fan :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

We’ve got the Wild Rumpus parade/party coming up this weekend in Athens GA. They shut down large sections of the city for it. One of the biggest events of the year.

9 Likes

Yellow leaves is just a further north thing. I live in the PNW. Leaves have been yellow for a while and now it’s snowing pretty good.

5 Likes