Please let me dream and see an Halloween in USA

Was out in the middle of nowhere today and drove past this.

7 Likes

I have this in my front yard. It’s about 8 feet tall.

9 Likes

Graveyard in my neighborhood last year.

16 Likes

Took this photo a couple years ago.

6 Likes

Matt this can easily be a photo cover of a math rock/emo album! :rofl: so cool!

2 Likes

Guys what can I say?
Is Halloween in USA as the movies? The answer is hell yes and I am so satisfied of it ahahah it looks so cool and in some way cozy, also I am all over small town vibes with nice houses and calm.
Keep posting if you want I am appreciating it that much, if it wasn’t so hard to realise probably I would love to live in a USA small town!

3 Likes

A few decorated homes on my street. New England shines in fall.

6 Likes

Participated in a “Trunk or Treat” for the Make A Wish Foundation with the 501st last night. For those who don’t know, Trunk or treat has become popular in the last few years where people park in a lot and hand out candy to kids from the trunks of their cars! It’s designed to give kids a safer and more concentrated area to get candy rather than running through neighborhoods knocking on doors.

8 Likes

From the way I was brought up … Kids getting Candy from Strangers in their cars sounds Horrible.

This is tounge in cheek as we have taken our kids to several Trunk or Treats.

It just sounds creepy.

4 Likes

Amazing

This is great ahaha! I also have a few photos from costumes my grandma made where she was on the fence about my themes of choice - like a reaper with a scythe blade made out of sheet metal with painted on blood drips or hooded the serial killer with a big rubber Bowie knife and big gloves I had to have the gloves! I couldn’t leave any fingerprints behind!

But none of those top this /r/blunderyears worthy TMNT costume she made me haha! I wanted to go as Raph but they didn’t really have many mask options back then at least we couldn’t find any around us. I already had the PJs for Donatello so she stitched up a mask hahaha! It’s the funniest thing ever. I think it was around 1990 right after the live action movie came out. I was super into TMNT at the time and had the original action figures so of course I had to dress up like them, the movie was so awesome! I felt so goofy with the mask but it was still fun and makes me laugh hard looking at it all these years later.

If this doesn’t give you nightmares, I don’t know what will! LOL

9 Likes

I’m surprised that Halloween isn’t a big thing in Europe. I mean it’s an ancient festival, not something strictly American like Independence Day or Thanksgiving.

Ivan

1 Like

Mr. Albertino,

At a Epic Halloween party tonight. Took these for you.

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Trunk or treats and Halloween festivals this weekend.

8 Likes

First get one of these……

Then get some of this……

And turn off the outside light and watch cartoons with your candy.

9 Likes
4 Likes

My daughter worked hard sewing the glow sticks onto her costume.

Best house of the night. They were handing out full size candy bars.

9 Likes

:heart:

11 Likes