What are YOU doing for Halloween?

So it’s almost that time of the year again. The kids go out and get free candy, the adults have to make new candy eating rules, and the dentists moan in despair. What are your plans and/or costume? I myself was thinking about just going around pranking. Last year, instead of getting candy, I rang doorbells and gave people candy haha.

I can’t hang with friends, and im gonna stop going trick it treating :wink:

Anyway, my house usually only gets like 3 kids a year, so we give them HUGE handfuls of candy, and have a bunch left over. I’ll just pig out on that… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be offering candy to small children, maybe inviting them to my van and see where the night takes us.

2 Likes

I will be hanging with 1 or 2 friends. Basically me and one friend go to another ones house and scare small children. Pretty great :slight_smile:

I have been working on growing my beard out since early August in order to go as this guy:

Lol

Eat as much candy as I can before my parents see me. :smiley:

Hiding.

I’ll probably get my band to play in front of my house…

Last year I was poe the telletubie, but this year i’m going to be a different one. Every year I go trick or treating with my family.

I am going to dress up as the Grim Reaper and Use my scythe to knock on there door. I will say “I have come for your candy soul” then take all their candy. I’m such a good person

im going trick or treating with my siblings not sure what i will be yet though but hey its free candy how can you not say no?

How many siblings do you have? I have 6…

Hm my friends and I may go out, if we do, i’m probably gonna go around as a lazy and slightly disgruntled teenager… It’s gonna be tough to pull off.

Ooooh i just realized that ob halloween i can throw as we walk!

I… Wildcat. thats a good idea.
I’m gonna hookup a Amp, and do some death metal growls into a mic when kids walk by.
Yes I’m a jerk. LOL <3

1 Like

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n592/Filledwithfire/09d69eb6.jpg

Not say no, means no just so you know. Sounds almost poetic.

At my towns Science Museum every year we have something called High-Tech Halloween with gobs of awesome science demonstrations (my town’s awesome and nerdy like that). Every year I dress up in some weird Sci-Fi outfit and bring my bug collection.

It’s pretty fun 8)

I did that with a bunch of friends last year; we just walked around our neighborhood.

Haha, do it!