What are YOU doing for Halloween?

Gotta find a Amp that takes USB, as Iae a USB mic. PSH. O wellxD

Where the heck did you find a usb mic?

ya gotta search around!
I use it in my laptop. To record Cover etc

Ha the memories

Someone dress in a nanosuit!

Is dat fo real?

But seriously, I think I’m just gonna get a mask and walk around all night.

xD great idea
hey…dont tell anyone but for halloween Im going to do something… :o

If everything goes as planned I’ll have created a switch that blasts an air horn when a jack o lantern is stolen and turns the hose on, blasting the thief! I hope I lose a lot of jack o lanterns this year! ;D

I think me and my family might go to our neighbors house because we dont live in town so we cant go tricker treating

but hey its not all bad i can play ps3 while my mom visits

I’ll be dressing up in a costume, putting a bowl of candy in my lap, setting up a video camera, and scaring the bejesus out of people when they come to get some.

All my treats come with tricks.

Nothing.

Loitering in parking lots and causing mischief like I do every year.

I don’t know what I’m going to do.

One year I put the ground fogger near my front door. That went over big.

Another year, I put up a moving head fogger to shoot random blasts, while I had the ground fogger keeping the driveway blanketed with fog. I also used an LED UV light to light a flower bed, since it made the flowers look creepy. I also used an image projector fixture to put graphics on the side of my trick(Happy Halloween, nothing amazing). I also used my two moving head fixtures to do a pair of spinning chasing klaxons on the garage door. I also used two low profile monitors to play back some horror themed music. Lastly, I put up a bank of LED panels and would have them do random color changes sequences, but also some random lightning too. I had to run way too much DMX cabling. Kids were skipping other houses to get to mine. Unfortunately, the ice in the ground fogger didn’t last the whole time, but the fog was still lying low.

I don’t think I want to have to clean up that much gear again after trick or treating. I might just stick with the projected image onto the truck and maybe the ground fogger and music.

Working and trying to come up with a fun costume for work. Being a single male who works in a (primarily) female profession (nursing) pretty much means I work every Halloween night so that every mother I work with can be a mom…6 straight years of Halloween nightshift in the hospital and counting…

Gotta remember people, one of the best things about Halloween is that come October 32nd sores have candy on sale!!!

I believe you meant November 1st…

I’m hopefully heading west Hampton mass :slight_smile: i have to be in CT for an appointment with a neurosurgeon and will be less then an hour away and hopefully the yye crew will be around.

Eating a sandwich

nice!

Ummm… I just wanted to see if any one would catch it? :wink: