PLEASE DELETE

Big shout out to Matt Brown for making the greatest string on this planet! Received a package today with a bunch of AMMO and Type X. Now I’m just eating hi chew watching Dual Survival and packaging string!

Well, if you want to sponsor someone you could do a contest. Entrants would submit a video telling why they’d like to be sponsored by you and would also give a sample of them yoyoing. Just a thought.

I know I’m currently writing up the requirements. And it won’t be a contest it will be more of when I find someone because I don’t want to be forced to pick someone at the end.

A CAD I’ve been working on!
Diameter: 54.5mm
Width: 43 mm
Weight: 66 g
D Bearing
I really took advantage of the 7075 alloy and put as much weight on the rims as I could along, with a d bearing this thing should be a sleeping and stable power house. Hopefully if my first yoyo does well this can be produced.

Good news guys we will have 7 6061 prototypes and 3 7075! Also still need name and color way suggestions!

I think for colors you should just do some nice bold solids. It seems like splashes are becoming overused these days. You could also make some with the two halves different colors.

Yeah I plan on having at least 16 halves of each of these colors:
Green
Purple
Black
Blue
Pink
Clear
Red

I just need some ideas of what people want for splashes acid washes ect :slight_smile:

Nice!

Yes it should be good one will be a very speedy light throw while the other should be a very powerful long spinning throw.

Sounds good. So the 6061 protos will be your first CAD design?

Sorry should have worded it better I’m having 3 7075 and 7 6061 all of the first CAD

Ohh okay very nice. As far as testers go, are we all getting 6061 versions or what did you plan on doing.

Some testers will receive 6061 and those who receive a 7075 will also receive a 6061 to compare after sent back from other testers.

Sounds good!

Yupp! If you have any more questions feel free to PM me

Is this the throw you were talking about a few weeks ago? Lookin good!

Yes it is. Thank you!

If you’re still up to letting me test it, you know where yo find me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yupp I still have you on my list! Once I get the word that the prototypes will be done Ill PM all the tester for there address.

1 Like