PLEASE DELETE

No harm intended, but if I were you, I’d price it around the $80-85 price range for solids, and $90-95 pride range for splashes/acid washes. The reason is, if someone had a choice between a OneDrop, which has been proven, and a very well known company or a brand new YoYo from a new company, I think most would chose the OneDrop. But, it’s all about profit. If selling at $85 is getting you a $5 profit, then that’s a bad choice. But if selling at $85 is getting you a $35 profit, that’s a better profit. Just a little advice!

It would probably be about $85 solids. $94 for single color splash and $102 for splash and acid wash combos.

Looking good.
Can’t wait to test it out. Really gonna put it through it’s paces. :slight_smile:

I love the shape! The specs are nic xcept its a bit too wide but thats alright. And it’s light but takes side effects so that’s good.

That sounds like a great price point. Also, if testers give good reviews, that will only bring the YoYo more demand, where you can raise the price slightly if you wanted to.

Looks like a great throw! I would definitely pledge towards a Kickstarter!

Here is the current list of testers!
Mullicabob
HipposLoveCereal
Chris Rhoads
Studio 42
Kulazanoodle
ColeJ
Mgiorux77

I need 1 maybe 2 more!

This looks amazing. Great design.

Have you determined if there will be a kickstarter project yet? Just curious. I suppose it would be better to hold off on such a decision until testers have tried them out now that I think of it…

Have you ran any other CAD designs? ???

I’m going to wait until I get the prototypes back to determine that. I have other CADs but imm going to wait to show any. I’m also thinking about making a 7075 version of the prototype.

Don’t need any more testers!
Here’s the final list:
Mullicabob
HipposLoveCereal
Chris Rhoads
Studio 42
Kulazanoodle
ColeJ
Mgiroux77
YoMagic

Quite the list ;D

Ya I have no idea how it could get any better :wink:

Biohazard would be a sick name just sayin.

Sorry going more for a nature feel. This reminds me though if anyone has any name suggestions or color ways they’d like to see just post them here!

Looks familiar.

If anybody is interested in pre ordering a prototype contact me with wether you want spikes ultralights or both and what color ano you want, splashes are available. I’ll give you a price depending on what you want.

All tester units will be sold at $100+shipping and raw ones will be sold at $94+shipping.

Starting on a couple new CADs tonight guys!

Well, if you’re searching for a name I’ve got a couple of suggestions:

Tranquility
Bonsai
Peace
Leaf
Ultimate Nuclear Bomb of Total Destruction (JK)

I really like Tranquility and Bonsai thanks for the suggestions! Also just to put this out there I’m looking out for someone to sponsor before the first full run comes out :wink: