PLEASE DELETE

It looks like it could handle Horizontal nicely.

Looks balanced.

Nice design

I saw that this take side effects and I was like ā€œI NEED THIS YOYO.ā€ Then ā€œwait, what does it look like?ā€

I canā€™t tell wether you like it or not :slight_smile:

How much is this thing gonna cost? Iā€™ll consider buying one, looks nice :slight_smile: specs are great too, except the widthā€¦ A little too wide for my tastes but oh wellā€¦

Whatā€™s the gap width? I hope itā€™s pretty wide so it doesnā€™t snag upā€¦ And as for the bearing Iā€™d totally go with buddah ripple

$100 shipped for 6061 and Im not sure for 7075 yet probably $110. But for bearings Im still looking at other ones too so it isnā€™t set in stone. The gap width is 4.15 mm

No. 7075 is more expensive, and 6061 is cheaper, so maybe the 6061 version should be like 75-80, and the 7075 should be like 100.

Since they are just prototypes they canā€™t go any lower because you have to think that they are double what a normal run cost and they utilize side effects. For the full runs all direct sales will be cheaper than this.

Sounds reasonable for a prototype if you ask meā€¦

So what side effects do they come with?

Youā€™ll get to pick either UltraLights or Spikes or an extra $8 for both.

1 Like

Iā€™m liking the Idea of spikes.

Yes. Iā€™m thinking Spikes will go good on the 6061 and UltraLights on the 7075 but you never know

If anybody need some CAD work done PM me Iā€™m pretty cheap and the money would help me out for prototyping :slight_smile:

Guys what do you think of a full on ceramic bearing or a hybrid (ceramic balls and stainless steel everything else) . I ended up finding a really good deal on them and it would keep that price the same :slight_smile:

Hybrid.

i will by one of your prototypes when they are made please contact me

Yeah thatā€™s what I was leaning towards. Does any body know why full ceramics are not used?

Also the 7075 base weight with be a tad less than 65 grams so this thing will be a powerhouse on the string :slight_smile:

For the their high cost.

Yup. I once saw one for almost $40.

A ceramic KK is like 30 dollars where I saw them.

29.99 I think

The crucial ceramic grooved bearings cost the same as a normal kk