Please close - with the help of the community the problem was solved

I only have 1 powder coated 420 mint and I shipped it to your friend in California per your request. Whatever they did with it along with your other friend who accepted the package in China (where coincidently counterfeit a/rt products get made and sold) is not my problem.

Who in there right mind would pay $350 for a mint powder coated grail and then it show up with all that damage and sloppy silicone and only ask for a partial $100 refund???

Makes no sense homie.

1 Like

All these pictures I posted and NO damage shown. If your honest your friends are tricking you dude.

I only apply for a 100$refund because I think it is appropriate to use the remaining 250$to purchase. No other reason. As for the discoloration of silica gel, I don’t know. It’s like this since I received it.

There is zero damage in the pictures I posted. The pictures you sent have damage ALL over it. Your friends are playing you or you trying to play me. I’m not having it.

A 420 with that much damage and sloppy silicone is worth maybe $100. No one in there right mind would pay $250. These shits came out the box with crazy vibe. There’s no way that yoyo your sending me pictures of is even playable.

I’d bet this

2 Likes

Sorry this happened to you. It’s such a headache to deal with problem buyers when most people here are straight up enough.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it but I’m not paying for it lol

1 Like

Thanks. This is truly my worst experience. I’ve had a few small issues as a buyer but the sellers always made it right. This ■■■■ here is taking up my whole day. I’m pissed.

1 Like

Super odd situation but I know Knomad wouldn’t have shipped that out as a mint yoyo. Sounds like this thing went through multiple hands by the buyers* own choice before he received it and at that point it’s no longer on Knomad to guarantee it’s condition IMO.

Sorry dude this is why I try to avoid overseas deals for the most part =(

5 Likes

Thanks bro. Ive done a handfull of international sales. Even made a long distance yoyo friend from it but this right here is not where its at. Its not worth the headache. Makes me so made UGH

The fact that he used a shipping proxy makes the potential for shipping damage more plausible IMO. I’ve have friends use proxys to ship Japan goods to the US that were packaged very poorly by the reshipper (especially because proxy shipping is an attempt to save money by usually grouping multiple shipments.) The original packaging could have been acceptable but it’s been in so many peoples hands by the time he received it.

3 Likes

It will ruin your day or days, but I can never stop myself from fighting as hard as I can and then just let it go once it’s beyond what I can do/control.

1 Like

I’m almost there lol. Just finished submitting the last documentation to PayPal. Escalated so they will review it fast.

1 Like

It wasn’t an official proxy. I’ve seen those before. This is literally just a friend of there’s who acts like a proxy. At this point I’m sure it wasn’t shipping damage. The pictures he’s sending are of a different counterfeit yoyo. Either he’s trying to play me or one of his friends is.

Interesting. I saw the same scenario play out in the comments of a FB BST post. In that instance the seller rightly, refused to ship and refunded the buyer.

I would suggest that Jensen would be willing to fact check the buyer’s claims regarding their secret relationship via his IG. He’s aided others in the past with cons and counterfeits.

6 Likes

Jensen has confirmed. I wrote some of his comments above. He says it was very recent. So this model would not have been one of those.

1 Like

The plot thickens.

The “friend” from or with the California address is a member of this community and reached out. It all sounds fishy to me but all I can do is warn others

@EddieJIA I expect you to do the right thing and take down the dispute and delete your comments on my feedback post now.

2 Likes

Put some respect on my name. KNOMAD!

This is too much… I’ll just say that the “friend” is me.
To end the tea, the damage is caused by the forwarding company/ proxy.

10 Likes

Thank you for speaking up. Hopefully @EddieJIA does the right thing.

2 Likes