*PLEASE CLOSE* Maniax Butterfly Group Buy

Making a separate thread for this so it doesn’t muddy up any others. I know @Yodaddyo @yoyoxcellence @Pun1sh3R @TryCatchThrow and @Captrogers are interested in putting something together, is anyone else into the idea? I won’t share any links here, but I’m basically trying to organize a group buy for the special edition Maniax Duncan Butterfly’s from Japan. Shipping is brutal if you’re only buying one, so the more people involved the better.

Figured we can keep this thread open for a little so people can have a chance to decide if they want in, and then we can move the chat over into the PM’s.

3 Likes

I know a few people in the r/throwers x-div discord were interested in YoYo Maniax Hornets…

I feel like maybe @abellia and I’m trying to think of who else.

1 Like

Oh are we just doing Butterflies? I wanted to order Imperials and Hornets too :sweat_smile:

Wait, no one mentioned other options…

Maybe we need a Menu?

1 Like

This sounds interesting…

PM’ed

1 Like

It could be anything really. I’m just in it for the Butterfly’s but maybe others won’t be.

1 Like

Are we pming menus? I’m curious now too

I’m interested.

1 Like

For some reason when I click your name it doesn’t give me the option to send you a message.

Yeah I’d like butterfly’s and a bike pump :sweat_smile:

When we gotta decide by? It’ll all depend on if I have money at order time

1 Like

Hmm. Good question. I guess maybe when everyone says they’re ready. Maybe we keep this running another week to see if anyone else is in.

I’d be interested in seeing the hornets/imperials. I already have all 3 butterfly colors. Please send me the link, I cant seem to find the website again lol

Ok 100% in for a pair of the clear/black/silver stamped Imperials. Let me know when it happens please!

2 Likes

I am interested in seeing how this shakes out!!

1 Like

The clear imperial look awesome.

1 Like

Ok so far we have:
@Yodaddyo
@yoyoxcellence
@TryCatchThrow
@Pun1sh3R
@TommyBwell
@bheinz63
@fradiger
And myself

At this point, this is everyone that’s definitely in, correct? Just trying to keep a running count as we go. I’ll do a thorough check when we’re ready to build a cart.

4 Likes

Here is an exchange calculator.

Japanese yen to US dollars Exchange Rate. Convert JPY/USD - Wise

Do you have a cost estimate? I’m interested also