*PLEASE CLOSE* Maniax Butterfly Group Buy

Not yet. Still need to get everyone’s carts and send an email for a shipping quote. The standard shipping on their site is $47 to the US. I’m not positive but I can only assume with a group buy it’ll probably be a little more. Then additionally you’re looking at around $7 or so to have it shipped from wherever it lands to you.

So for the sake of a rough estimate… if we have 7 people so far and we keep shipping at the general listed cost, 47/7= $6.71 shipping each from Japan. Plus $7 from shipping location to you = $13.71 total shipping.

Keep in mind, this is an incredibly rough estimate based on general listed costs and assumptions. But maybe it’ll help a little.

5 Likes

I’m also in depending on when we order. A few weeks would be nice.

Yeah more folks less shipping. Estimates are all rough. Pirate ship usually can get con us shipping down to 4-6 depending on region

1 Like

Im in no rush. We can order end of the month if it works better for you.

1 Like

Im in.

Price of shipping boxes too for the redustribution.

1 Like

I never think of boxes. I got loaded of little boxes from my many… many purchases.

2 Likes

This is what I do as well. I’ve never paid for a box to ship a yo-yo.

2 Likes

If it’s end of the month, I’m in for sure. Tight finances until then.

I’m for sure in whenever just need to know.

Sounds good. Seem like we have enough people already to make shipping worth it, but let’s plan on the end of the month. Then others can free up some capital and maybe others will join in still. Shouldn’t be too difficult to coordinate since they already ship to the US.

1 Like

I’ll jump in.

1 Like

Current list:
@Yodaddyo
@yoyoxcellence
@TryCatchThrow
@Pun1sh3R
@TommyBwell
@bheinz63
@fradiger
@Shwa
@Captrogers
And myself

8 Likes

Do you have any links to this type of yoyo? Not familiar with the Japan version…

3 Likes

Nice, I can see why its desirable, I wonder how many color variations there are available. Thanks for the pic. I just ordered an XT

1 Like

Red, blue, yellow, with silver or gold stamps for the butterflys.

3 Likes

I’m interested as well please!
Is there also a website or something to see what those options were?

Does anyone know how the plastic compares on these? Are they the same as you get from the Bullseye store or are they different?

These butterfly’s are from the new mold, feels the same as psychedelic/spring/Target butterfly

Ya it’s a nice hard plastic. Has a cool ting if you tap it with your fingernail. Feels great!

2 Likes

PM’ed

1 Like