Please Close! Thanks for trading!

I’ve been lending out my responsives to try and get some of my friends into yoyoing and I need more! I am willing to trade any of these throws for the new version of the butterfly xt or recess first bases.

Starting from the top: 44rpm blues and rhythm, sherpa is gone! C3 teleport, unspoken paradox, recess joyride og, dream is gone!

Thanks for looking!

8 Likes

What’s a sparkle butterfly? The older Duncans?

3 Likes

One of these boys!

I wanna say they were Mexican but I’m not 100% on the history of them. I got this one from @AaronW

6 Likes

I thought they were just special editions from the US, I’ve got two more but don’t want to let those go. Hope you can find more, they’re great!

2 Likes

Duncan should make sparkle versions of their new Butterfly XT in my opinion! Get on that @bjardin!! Please! :pray:

10 Likes

@codinghorror,

I just sent them a bunch of glittered and bionic colors from our archive… We’ll have them for special releases and custom orders! Hopefully soon! <3

11 Likes

You’re a hero Brian!!!

4 Likes

Bump! Turned this into my new BST thread too.

Sent you a PM

Bump Number fivee
Thanks!

oof i’d snag that Deepstate… if i hadn’t spent $38 a few weeks ago.

Bump 6, added some heaterssssss

1 Like

Yea that quail is gonna go quick. I posted a link in discord. I would cop if i didnt just buy a ywet

1 Like

That’s literally why I’m selling it cause of the nickel ywets lol, thanks for passing it along tho!

2 Likes

Did u cop one? Those sold out crazy fast. I freaked when there was no paypal button. I typed my info so fast lol

Yeah buddy! I’m so excited! And same lol the no PayPal gave me a heart attack

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Quail is such a good throw. Someone is going to be so happy. That deep state is also one of the best colors.

1 Like

Bump! Quail is gone, but still have some goodies!

1 Like

@codinghorror good looking deep state here. :wink:

3 Likes