Plastics

I think it has some durability issue, my friend had one and dropped it, the plastic near the bearing seat got pried and crack open and the halves got bent. After trying to push it back it still has some vibe.
Play wise the rim weight is very aggressive yet the yoyo is light, even more rim weighted than Draupnir. It takes a while to adapt but from there it’s awesome.

Wasn’t there two versions because I heard the same thing at some point but that there was a newer version released which should be the one I currently own

-bbdave-

Yeah it’s the old version with little grooves around the rim that hurts if your nail get caught.

My fave plastics include

Big Dipper
Skyva
Raider
Fireball
One Star

I tried to like the Replay Pro but it didn’t like me :wink:

I’m looking forward to the OD Cabal I think is coming soon!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

I’m waiting for more information on the Speedaholic V2. The original is very good. Comfortable in the hand, stable on the string. It’s very wide, basically the same width as the super-sized Yeti 2 and Daydream. I like it more than the Replay Pro, but that’s all a matter of preference.

If we are talking strictly injection molded plastics: (yeah they are relatively new)

Skyva
Big dipper

But if we are talking delrin’s…

Octave 3s
The new Crucial milk

Those are what stand out to me the most, i’m more of a metal guy, but I do love my split D’s!

I haven’t heard anyone say the Regen, I actually really enjoy that throw. It was one of my very first yoyo purchases

-bbdave-

Someone said it a bit earlier. :wink:

Yes I did!

So right, Modman, So right.

My bad! Definitely fun to throw I had to use flowable silicon to silent the vibration caused by the side caps

-bbdave-

Interesting. I didn’t have that issue, but I see why that would be irritating

It had clock ticking noise to it wasn’t bad didn’t seem to affect play but I had some silicone around so I figured it would be the best adhesive to use since it can be removed with ease. Works great

-bbdave-

In this order
Skyva
Big Dipper
OneStar Anne Connolly model
Replay Pro Anne Connolly,I like purple,and she’s super cool.
Really like the MYY D5 and Shaqler but those have metal weight rings.