Plastics

Definitely enjoy the regen as well, though it’s as pricey as the recent waves of budget metals.

I got a premiere today and really like it so far.

Favorites:
-psg
-Pom diffusion
-technos

Not a massive plastic fan however. Still really want to get a skyva though.

I enjoy:

FHZ
Yeti 1
Replay Pro
Skyva

I’ve been in love with all of these at one time or another and still hold them all in high regard. And yes, I tend to like legacy type yoyos.

YYJ Hitman, Hitman X
YYJ DM II
Spintastics Maelstrom
Spintastics Manta Ray
Duncan FHZ
YYJ Journey
Yomega Raider, Raider EX
YYJ Relic

I don’t own many plastic throws but the few I do own the rally and that simple classic really work very well, even in my pathetic hands.

Is the first base the new must own plastic? Been thinking about copping one

I would say the first base, skyva, and replay pro are kind of some of the main ones as of recent.

1 Like

Yoyorecreation New Diffusion.

Plastic is fantastic… 13 of my top 40 case are plastics/hybrids

favorites include:

2% Milk
Lyn
Skyva
StarLite
Yeti

I’d say the Skyva has probably been the most buzzed about plastic of the last few months, even though I don’t own one yet. The First Base is up there, especially since it comes with both a responsive and unresponsive bearing, great for beginners to learn on and grow with. I love the uncompromising, simple, classic shape, with the modern touch of a step off the bearing seat that allows for more forgiving play. Great value at $20 and it’s fairly recently come out in some killer colors.

1 Like

OD Cabal
Yoyofriends ElfinYo
Skyva
Yeti 2
I like all of those. I missed out on the pawn’s first run but have a panda pawn on the way now. So many great plastics available these days!

Yeah man at first when just got the Skyva it was dying half way through my warm up tricks. I just in screwed it checked everything out and put it back together it plays better. I too have been playing the Daydream from the mystery box and it’s so much fun.

I am actually a big fan of the replay pro. I popped the caps off mine and have just had some fun with it.

The skyva is incredible, I haven’t thrown many plastics, but the Skyva is life. 5shore.

My sage was not good, especially for the price, but they have updated them since.

I have a C3 speedaholic coming in the mail in a few days. Anybody like it or know anything about it? Like playability and finger spin capabilities?

The recess first base is great as well as the yo-yo recreation diffusion

I started from a replay pro then went onto Delrin throws like the Cabal. But as far as a non-Delrin throws the Pawn is awesome. I haven’t tried any YYR only plastic (I have the Triad) or the Recess first base. I recently acquired a green Skyva and Yeti 2, both really nice as well haven’t played enough with them to make an opinion

-bbdave-

I owned a Speedaholic for a while. It was a pretty nice plastic I thought. From my experience it wasn’t good at fingerspins, however apparently if you take the middle sticker off, it can be a whole lot better.

Sweet! Yeah I follow C3 on instagram, so I saw they are making a new speedaholic, and it’s super good for finger spins. So I picked up an original for black friday. Can’t wait to see how it plays. Thanks bro

I haven’t heard the Triad mentioned. Has anybody tried it?

I really like the Big Dipper.

It’s really awesome has the right amount of weight to it. I didn’t mention it before since it’s hybrid and not fully plastic

-bbdave-

1 Like