Plastic Peak CLYWxLuftverk

‘You’ would say that… and that is your opinion.

I said the Original Peak isn’t the best playing Peak, and that is my opinion.

You are correct and my opinion was/is completely subjective and my decision to state.

I never suggested that they are. My opinion never suggested there was a correct price to pay for an OG Peak. That is also completely subjective and up to the individual as to the exact amount they are willing to pay for the Original Peak experience.

I never disputed that. For the prices, some people are willing to pay. They certainly better like it. And I never suggested in any way, shape or form, that the original Peak wasn’t or isn’t a great playing experience. I simply stated that the original run of the Peak was not/is not the best performing version of the Peak.

And that of course is also ‘my opinion’ and I am not really understanding your unwillingness to accept the reality of my right to have opinions?

I deliberately started my post by identifying it as having a two cent value. The reason being is because I wanted to be very specific that this is my particular personal opinion, and nothing more hence the two cent value.

You on the other hand, do not really care for anything I post and seem to come out of the woodwork to be contrary, which is nothing new to anybody that has regularly visited this forum for the past few years.

But since you have taken it upon yourself to arbitrarily inflate your monetary value of my personal opinions, stated in what I would consider one of my shortest replies, here is something for you to chew on and maybe you could put a dollar value on his view too😁

This review was written a long, long time ago. This review was written by a guy that knew and knows a crap ton about Peaks. If you read the review… It will be interesting to see if you’re willing to accept that he could have an opinion too. Interestingly, in his opinion, from 13 years ago, approximately, that the original run of the Peak, he did not consider the best playing run of the Peaks.

Which, of course, we can agree. It’s still just his opinion. Of course his opinion is based on extensive experience with just about every Peak run ever made.

But, of course, when nostalgia, emotional attachment, intrinsic value, historical value and other aspects, enter into an equation, it seems some people conclude or profess, that their personal feelings present, a stronger validation to support their opinion over the opinions of others.

Here ya go…… a genuine look back on the history of the Peaks. And this certainly isn’t a 2 cent view. This guy has been around the block a few times…

3 Likes