pet peeves

People who point out unrealistic things in superhero movies…

“How did Spiderman’s suit turn black?!?! This movie sucks!”

I also hate “thumbsup” comments on youtube, the “Racism in America episode 4” being on the frontpage of youtube and people with stickers on their ballcaps (I don’t care about your headsize).

People who like to find someone else to blame for their mistakes.

I had some crew who were kinda off duty exploring their way around a theater(during a film festival). They ended up on the roof, which angered the owners and the festival promoter AND Me. I’m running the show, I can’t babysit, I gotta expect adults to act like adults. Now they have issue with the promoter and it’s making me uncomfortable as well. Too many other problems. But they made it the promoter’s problem, not theirs. I can’t work with people like that. 99% of my problems are things I created for myself. The other 1% is typically “hey, that’s life, sometimes it sucks, deal with it”.

Personally, I don’t find a need to explore venues past what I need to know: loading dock, main entrance(s), restroom and hospitality-type services: showers, food sinks, temporary storage, sleeping(often near showers). I guess I find it easy to stay out of trouble.