pet peeves

People in general irk me.

1 Like

Im glad that the realization of me being levels above everyone else amuses you so that it makes your nocturnal life seem abundant with joy and wonder.

Even though my nocturnal life is even more abundant with such, but good for you

J

Seriously, you think you’re ‘legit?’

Another pet peeve: street performers who don’t know what personal space is

do you always have to go looking for trouble?

I don’t think Im legit, I know Im legit.
Isn’t that right my enthusiastic little admirers.
:wink:

2 Likes

yes great and powerful josh yee!!!

yes great and all powerful Josh Yee

yes great and powerful josh yee

Josh is too legit to quit, bro.

Even numbers of exclamation points.

No idea why.

1 Like

Yeah fo real man. ;D

Multiple exclamation points is a sign of insanity.

Also, that is one of my pet peeves.

quietness

Another of mine is when people sing during skype calls and make it hard to hear anything cough cough Carl cough :stuck_out_tongue:

yes great and powerful Josh Yee

i hate when you start to really like someone as a friend, and then find out they smoke

I’ll be friends with anybody. I don’t see what smoking has to do with it. If your firm in your foundation and know you wont be tempted to do it. I’ve had friends who smoked, and it wasn’t a big deal. They never offered me a cigarette, and they never did it around me. I think people with addictions need friends to, if nobody wanted to be there friend, more of a reason to not stop.

2 Likes

It truly gets on my nerves when someone has a bst with huge pictures of their yoyos and there is alot of them for sale or trade and they have the pictures of them still on the bst when they are allready sold or traded. I just looked at a bst and they had one yoyo that was left (it was at the top of the page) and the other 7 were allready sold…Take down the pictures when they are gone allready. It is discuritous and missleading. Also when they have the picture still up and there is just a line through their text or just GONE in all caps. They had to modify the post to do that so why couldn’t they just delete the pic…so stupid and I have no idea why people do that.

Hehe, kinda sounded like a rant…this is a rant page, heh.

1 Like

when people don’t know the difference between stereotyping and being racist

2 Likes

When people post in my BST. Main one right now.