People who don't yoyo.

Why wouldn’t he?

Party tricks. Drunk adults love it!
It is just a fun thing to pull out, and impress people with. Ever heard of party tricks?
Some people do card tricks, some beverage chugging, some do quarter flipping… I do yoyo tricks!

Oh, no, never heard of that
we only have frat parties and these in new york

Vid removed. Please remember this is an all age forum. thanks skitrz

Hmmm, they all seem sober and drug free ;D

We live without the influence :slight_smile:

Yay! Yoyoers!

All non-yoyoers want to see is walk the dog. Game over, man.

That’s not true. I also get a lot of “do you know that triangle trick?”. “Why yes, I know a lot of triangle tricks… do you mean this one?” shows rock the cradle “Yeah! That’s the one!”

Yuki

People just don’t unresponsive yoyos or string tricks. I think that’s one of that things that keeps me yoyoing. I love being able to show people things they have never seen before.

I have yet to see someone actually able to walk the dog properly (there’s a vid of an old man online, who does it perfectly, I’ve been trying since I’ve seen the video to do it just as well, it’s been a few months, not there yet)

or maybe, if the trick is complex and you just learned it, you just don’t do it impressively, there’s a huge gap between knowing how to do a trick and doing it properly and smoothly

[quote=“hadoq,post:51,topic:44399”]

Was it Tom Smothers perhaps? His repertoire might be weak by today’s standards, but boy was he good at the tricks he knew. And of course, he’s a performer first.

Hahaha

link to the video? I would also think it would be Tom Smothers.

http://www.youtube.com/v/vYQi09vl9i4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

2 Likes

That would be Tom Smothers

Here’s his signature! :-*

Did you know that the yo-master now does paddle ball?!

ha same with me and the weirdest part is some people call rock the baby illuminati and im like wtf

Most people I talk to they ask can you do cats cradle