Pancakes vs. Waffles

Just wanted to post my new corgie puppy named pancake

7 Likes

I’m glad you found someone in your life to keep your heart on the right path!

I would like to have my waffle with maple syrup… But I was using a really cheap bad “corn syrup”… I don’t even know the correct name in english. LoL

1 Like

But I do like a waffle too! Depends on the day, but I probably prefer a waffle. More texture and flavor grabbing pockets!

4 Likes

I’m part of pancake gang.

3 Likes

Waffles are just pancakes with abs.

5 Likes

This is a hard question. But… Pancakes are soggy. Waffle Nation Forever! also here’s a joke: where are you if you drop a waffle at the beach? Sandy Eggo! (San Diego)

4 Likes

Pancakes for me, please! Also, @beherenow 's post about the Great Molasses Flood was the best thing I’ve learned this week :joy:

2 Likes

Made this french toast casserole (not my pic) and it was worth the effort.

7 Likes

Danm… that wasn’t the first time that I see something I want to eat despite the fact that I just finishing eating. Hahahah

1 Like

I thought soaking the casserole above was extra effort, then I read this one, but will still have to try it one day!

I make sourdough pancakes from scratch. I’ll change your mind on waffles :rofl:

2 Likes

Forget about pancakes and waffles. It’s all about bagels :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t know where the best maple syrup comes from, but can’t we all agree that maple syrup makes pretty much everything better?
(also, pancakes are better)

1 Like

Get it straight from the Canadian cartel eh! Or Vermont, if you don’t want to roll the dice with the cartel and guns and broccoli wad’s up far North.

This is good from Vermont.

Bees Knees Habanero honey is great too!

1 Like

hey looks more like a waffle to me.super cute!

We have all seen these before, the little plates that come with the giant stack of pancakes. Looks good, but leave room for ridiculous amounts of coffee.

3 Likes

Can’t believe i just found this thread…
In my house we love…

5 Likes

OMG! Japanese Fluffy Pancakes! Going to have to make these too!

A how to -

3 Likes

Bump for awareness and someone has to make these huge fluffy pancakes and post! I need syrup.

2 Likes