Outside sponsor

Oh man the first thing that comes to mind when I hear monster energy is someone filming a trick circle while Eli Tomac does donuts in the background with his monster energy Kawasaki, and of course it should be done with YYFs Monster Edge. :grin:

Seriously though I think the most realistic angle and best shot at getting your foot in the door would be to land some small gig first just to get on their radar. Like when they have a commercial or promo, where they have a collage of short clips going on, we’ve all seen something like that, they’ll switch from a group of people partying with monster cans in hand to a snowboarder shredding, to a break dancer back flipping, you get the idea. But just like those short clips it might be 5 seconds of someone landing a flashy trick that looks good on camera before cutting to the dirt bike jumping over the finish line. My guess would be it’d take a lot of steps and luck just to end up there and still might just end right there after being paid for the time.

I think like Steve said, it’d probably be more beneficial to make yo-yoing as a whole big enough to get noticed, which is probably gonna take the combined efforts of the entire community and there’s still no guarantee.

That’s it, shut down the topic, we’re done here.

PROBLEM SOLVED

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/clintonhaeckl/p/BtdA01wH4U_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eunbdqgo48az

2 Likes