Ottoast Feedback

Post any kind of feedback here for @ottoast here.

2 Likes

Just finished a transaction with @ottoast. Communication was quick, friendly. @ottoast seems like a very thorough person; he ‘did his homework’ before jumping into the BST here. I look forward to future buying, selling or trading with @ottoast.

Great seller. Extremely amicable and very easy to communicate with. Packaging was perfect as well. Highly recommended.

Oh man, Otto is the real deal!!

Great selection, pricing, communication, transparency, thought, consideration, packaging, and follow-through.

Do not hesitate to do business - will definitely do it again I’m sure, and will most likely continue to chat since he’s such an awesome person to start with!

While I have had the pleasure of purchasing great yo-yos from a number of people on here, I would like to highlight something that I feel sets Otto apart - thought/consideration. Initially, I had reached out about s specific yo-yo I was looking for (Starbucks edition), as coffee is definitely one of my other passions in life (I’m regularly in the 7-12 cup-a-day range). Once I was told it was unavailable, I posted a LF thread here in the hopes of eventually finding one. After getting to know me better through messaging on here about another yo-yo I was looking for, I was absolutely dumbfounded to find that VERY thing in my box with a little note :grinning:

Can’t say enough positive things about most of the sellers on here, but I will NEVER FORGET this experience I had - I will be forever grateful of this throw, and have already taken it with me and shown it to anyone/everyone I know. I feel like this yo-yo embodies all that is me, and I am so thankful to get a chance to own it.

Thank you!!

This past week I had the pleasure of purchasing two very nice One Drop throws. Otto responded almost immediately to question I had and even let me know when when a pending deal had fallen through on another one I was interested in so I was able to get it shipped with the first one. They came securely packed and were exactly as he discribed. This was an awesome transaction and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

Had a nice transaction with Ottoast. Great selection, great communication, super fast shipping. Would definitely buy from them again

Otto was great to work with. Extremely quick with shipping and packaged well. Solid with communication before and after the deal was made. 10 out of 10. Definitely would do business again!

I just completed a very fast & easy deal with @ottoast I received my item well packaged throw! Excellent transaction all around!

Grabbed a throw off of @ottoast and it was a wonderful experience. Throw was in perfect condition, original packaging, shipped securely and quickly, and just nice and easy all around. Would do business with again for sure!