Other than yoyoing, what hobbies do you have?

You should say you’re descended from some sort of ancient king and have the “mark of Y” or something :smiley:

Speedcubing (30 sec record)
Guitar -2-3 years
Diabolo- beginner
Card manipulation -Intermediate
Card magic -Intermediate
Coin manipulation -Intermediate
Origami -Master
Tuba Advanced
Researching random topics (Like watches, pendulums, etc.)
Sword Martial Arts (Wushu) -beginner
INTERNET -Advanced
Chess -beginner
3D Digital modeling -beginner/intermediate
And the list goes on.

Hockey, cubing, skiing, mountain biking, road biking, triathlons, wake boarding.

There are a lot of bowlers out there. I was expecting more people that do other sports. I am an avid baseball player and I like to fly RC planes. One plane I currently fly is the apprentice s by eflight (I have put floats on it)

I’ve been looking to get into RC planes, but I’ve been nervous because I know nothing about the different brands. I also live at a really high altitude.

I’m a retired FBI Helicopter pilot, but still fly for my own relaxation, as well as working in the motion picture industry. I also fly fixed wing aerobatics.

Snowboarding is my all time favorite way of escaping from everyone and everything and disappearing into the Sierras looking for fresh Pow.

I always have a YoYo in my pocket no matter what I’m doing though, as I’m betting a lot of other people on here do as well. :wink:

If you want to see “has not aged well”, pop on Big Bad Beetleborgs.

Is watching sitcoms a hobby?

One of my favorite past times is pointing out redundancies in yoyo forum topic titles.

2 Likes

Skateboarding,ultimate Frisbee, video games. Yeah…

Oh please! Video games do not count. ;D

1 Like

Why shouldn’t they?

Yoyoing doesn’t count. Most everybody on the forum does it.
VideoGames don’t count. Most everybody (who’s a guy) does it.

Yeah. Video Games definitely count. Just because somebody thinks it’s a waste of time doesn’t make it not a hobby.

not me!

Poi, contact juggling, mountain biking, and trials biking.

I’m going to say this: poi is skill that can greatly benefit your yoyoing.

I’ve seen several moves be incorporated into each prop, especially with 2a and 3a style. We can all benefit from some plane work. As we commonly say in my local flow group, “That was great, but do it again with less crap”.

fixed just for you.

Thanks, :). While you’re at it would you mind switching to the proper form of “than”?

:smiley:

sighs Mikers… Mikers… Mikers… I suppose that’s in the realm of possibility.

1 Like