Other than yoyoing, what hobbies do you have?

Reef Aquariums:

Dat aquarium…

I fly r/c airplanes and I like bicycling

Like me some Black Chai with milk and honey.

Always wanted to play with some r/c planes, I don’t know how much or even what a real quality one is but some of these search results aren’t nearly as bad pricewise as I would of expected. The birthday want list is backed up for like the next 2 years though lol.

Itermediate Diabolo Player
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLE
Skyrim
THP8
Working at the local Library
Art classes- Anything and everything at the museum downtown, currently taking origami and computer animation
Music- Anything but country, mostly Dream Theater, Rush, Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff, Fujiya and Miyagi’s collarbone is my favorite song
Addicted to Keeping Fish as Pets
Soccer, fencing, kayak, biking (went on a 20 mile ride last week)
Hanging with friends
Avid Forum Jumper

Let’s see what else do I do that isn’t yoyoing

I shoot rifle
I shoot air rifle (no there not the same thing)
Archery
Jewelry making
Knitting
clarienet
Swim team
Drawing
Cooking (made hot wings last night ;D )
Metalworking
Kendama
i play an instrument clarinet
Minecraft
Reading
Taking care of the family dog
Photography (mostly nature stuff)
Video making
Origami

And that’s pretty much it !

Power Rangers.

Thanks. Stop Motion is cool. I’m planning this year on finally getting good software so I can make a Bladerunner Lego animation. I don’t play Hearthstone, but I’ve thought about getting it. It’s kind of like a card game right?

My other hobby is R/C trucks. The ones that go 45 mph. Vaterra Halix

I play pokemon

in school, we had to kayak one time and all my friends pushed me off the kayak and I got a huge cut on my ankle. Every one started freaking out in my class and now I got a mark thing that looks like a Y on my ankle. Bad memories.

There are some pretty good ones for affordable prices actually. I’m pretty advanced, if I do say so myself, and I still have fun with my very first glider and I have some planes 3x it’s price. If you get one you’ll have tons of fun

When you mentioned fresh prince it reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4PptqWdXk lol. Not exactly family friendly just a warning. My friend Celina has been trying to get me to go to a fencing class for ages, whenever the idea comes up though we’ve had a few drinks already lol

What’s up my knitta? :stuck_out_tongue: sorry had to use that.

Were we related in another life? I just spent like 3 hrs the other night watching the original Power Rangers. It has not aged well… Did you know Bryan Cranston (walter white from breaking bad) did some dub work for Power Rangers back in the day? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSjwnX87YY

It’s a card game just without trading. Lots of fun when you get the hang of it @_@

There are R/Cs that go 45 mph? O.O what do they have like a bike motor in them?

I can almost say this was the game that started me on my “collecting” and taught me I needed to catch them all.

I hope your friends don’t push you off stuff regularly… You should get them all back >=]

Favorite hobby watching paint dry.

And drying paint. ;D