Other hobby

skiing in colorado has been my dream!!! defiantly going there at some point in my life!

longboarding is awesome

Played a game of airsoft with around 450 people it was sick.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/320121_2001714173106_1551135296_31664440_1314881592_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/305225_2001713613092_1551135296_31664438_1146221201_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/308787_2001712573066_1551135296_31664433_96096135_n.jpg
Me on the left standing next to my brother. C=

Man Trace, that kicks so much butt! (or the other word lol)

I do a thing called domino toppling. Which where you set up dominoes, and knock them down. Except I have like…700 dominoes…

Wow, lots of people. I went paintballing today. Paintball > Airsoft

Heh Yeah paint balls cool but it’s kind of pricey and I don’t have a job…  :-\

I really enjoy airsoft and you got to love the rate of fire on some of the guns like this one…

Wow!!! I gotta have one!

I’ve played one game of airsoft before. I have never been allowed back since. Here’s the story;
I saw that there was this community game, so I asked my friend if I could borrow his pistols (Co2 Desert Eagle, blow back, 520 fps, really), and he said yes. So it was me and a pair of over powered pistols. I was put on a team, and told the rules(the average set). They said ‘GO’ and I went off not knowing anything about team strategy, as it was my first game. I was really just making plans as I went along. And by “making plans” I mean running superfast through the woods, as I was lightweight, destroying everybody I saw from the other team. Nobody could catch me XD. I was too fast and was never in the same spot. As I was shooting from 30yds with my mighty pair of awesome pistols, the round ended and we were called back. Being hot, I took my hoodie off and walked back. Then I heard everyone talking about
“that d**k that just kept running around killing us,” I then realised that nobody recognized me without my hoodie. I then confessed and immediately I was getting the same looks Naruto was getting when he was a child. I played one more round, did the exact same thing, and everyone on the other team was hopping mad. I have never payed since. although I do need to get some of those pistols, just in case :wink:

They were actually only like 60$

So you’re not let back on because the field operators didn’t regulate the gun?

300fps is the paintball limit. And any owned guns are regulated.

Running crazy isn’t a bad thing.

The rules for most every game is you gun has to be (some cases 400fps) 350 fps or below for automatic. But you can go about as high as you want with other guns just fire semi auto and keep 100 feet.

I later found out that the regulations for pistols was 400 fps(as a secondary gun). But I told them that these were my primary weapons and only had a 12 round magazine.
To me, it felt like I was playing Halo in real life, dueling pistols :slight_smile:

How can you prove that someone was hit? Paintball you have paint on you, Airsoft you don’t.

Well the pain is a motivator and it’s a game of honesty but when you have someone screaming at you it also helps. :smiley:

Besides yoyoing I scooter at skateparks, fold paper airplanes and origami, slalom ski, and occasionally go fishing.

LOL!!! Sounds like something I need to get into!

What’s a good starter gun?

Depends on what kind of game you’re going to go to.

Are you planing on playing with a few people on a small field or a lot of people on a big field?

Probably just a few people.

Okay this gun should be fine for that. C=

It’s a tri-barrel shotgun.

UTG Multi Shot Combat M3 L Spring Airsoft Shotgun (With stock.)

UTG Multi Shot Combat Commando M3 S Spring Airsoft Shotgun (With out stock.)

Don’t forget some bbs.

You’ll want .20 gram but the rest is up to you. C=

1 Like

Very reasonable prices! I’m used to paintball prices and I can’t afford that anymore.

That pistol grip shotgun is pretty rad!

Yeah. I played a little paintball but could never really get into it because of the price tag that came along with it.