hobbies (other than yoyoing)

what else do you do with your time when your not yoyoing? I enjoy wasting time on the web (usually around here on the forums ;D) playing games, or hanging out with friends and family. I’m also a budding computer tech with 2 certifications in the field 8)

my hobbies are: crochet, cooking, video games, bass guitar, and chess club but I ain’t that good at all.

Spin Tops, Bass guitar, Guild Wars, and playing beyblades w/ my kids

1 Like

RC cars. Mainly Traxxas products.

This one was when we had a ginger bread village go stale and I got creative

I fingerboard now and then, and play some video games.

I playjazz guitar. Sing. Juggle. Play tuba, trumpet. Make music. Play video games. Cook. And actually really enjoy mowing the lawn.

same here, traxxas stampede:) also picked up a hpi baja 5b! SWEET!!

Long walks on the beach, quiet time relaxing by the fireplace… :wink:

Skateboarding, snowboarding, playing guitar, soccer, wrestling.

Basketball,spin top and the forums

I collect comic books and transformers. I also like getting tattoos.4x4ing through mud, snow, and rocks with my Jeep

As 90% of ppl on here know, I also spend a lot of time writing music and performing with my band, The Zombie Chops. I also play bass in The Chase Walker Band. I’m not even gonna bother listing all the instruments I can play.

I modify clothing and leather. I play DCUO as much as I can too.

Im also a full-time fiancé

music
basketball
sailing
vid. games
some skateboarding

hmm there are soooo many things I like to do…I’m in an amazing choir and love it! I also love cooking, writing, taking pictures, going for walks, driving (lol), looking through my telescope, researching…I goof off a lot on the internet. well pretty much I’m enjoy most anything because a lot of stuff interests me,so I just like enjoying myself with who I’m with and making them happy too. Gosh, maybe I actually have very few hobbies that could really be called that. :-\

I also skateboard bowls and pools

I sprout wings and fly… I wish…

I juggle and cube, but I’m not really that good at them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Juggling. Diabolo (My first love). Counterstrike. Shooting my potato gun. Play a bit of bass in a band.

runescape

That post is backed up in the thread and is was made November, 2009. This happens all the time (duplicate/similar topics) and is sometimes annoying but I don’t see how in this case it is at all. It was time for a new topic for this. Since November 2009 now members can list new hobbies they have picked up and new members who have joined the board since then (including me) can post without having to dig through the thread to see if theres another one similar.

My hobbies are: Obviously yoyo’s, spin tops, Film, Music (I play in a pop/rock band and listen to everything but lately dubstep, computer games, computer graphics (my major), art, entrepreneurship (I own a restaurant/bar), marketing. I used to play guitar/bass and drums… not much anymore.