hobbies (other than yoyoing)

dont forget buying 100$ spintops when your drunk and asking about good yoyos for raves

CAMJAMERON:
Dude are you serious? Leave the hate at the door. $100 is nothing to me. I asked when I was sober if I made a mistake being worried about not being able to learn on a top I ordered by mistake.
Have you been to a rave? Do you know what one is? I asked what would be best for glow in the dark/light up mod for a FHZ, got great feedback and help (also thanks to the spin top help) and happened to say the reason was for a rave. Wheres the problem in that? That response was real lame. Any reason for the hate?

play guitar, watch tv, play games

Play metal with band
Cod: any kind
Lax

reason: bored so i have no ideal i just got back from lik 5 hours of being at mardi gras parades
raves: a kind of party where theres mostly lights of all diff colors techno music lasers glowsticks  and other stoofs that i shouldnt post on here

dcs, one of your hobbies needs to be learning how not to jump at everything people say. I mean seriously, stop being so high-strung.

My hobbies include building functional model roller coasters, collecting mechanical puzzles (aka Cubing, though I don’t do this much anymore), building various RC vehicles with my dad, sailing, skateboarding, and snowboarding (though the last three fit cleaner in the sport category…)

yours needs to be to stop GINGER snapping at everyone, I only did that to you and I recall you apologized to me…chill out its just a message board.

rave: common misconception. its just is a music party in a warehouse type thing… like not a big vendor.

I play Pool (8Ball and 9ball) collect cues. Designing cues.
Paintball
RC Cars as well even though have been out of the loop a while.
Sports.
And mostly working sadly.

DCS is being a cheesin Joey.

Anyways.

Diabolo, Astrojax, Poi, Devil stick, Spin Top, Contact Juggling, Glowsticking, Sport kiting was my first love for quite some time.

ive always wanted to sport kite i saw one at a shop earlier in february might go pick it up

Bringin’ my Irish heritage into this, boy? I’ll have you know my appearances gravitate towards my French side, though. Language follows as well…

hehehe

Mmmm, nah. I didn’t. Heres the exact quote from that thread:

[quote=“dcs937,post:27,topic:24260”]
Exactly the point I was relaying to you.

EDIT FOR THE SWEET SAKE OF RELEVANCE:

Jayyo, those kites are wicked sick. Where are the tethers connected? Couldn’t be the middle, could it?

For the second one… GODZILLA HAS A CAR!

;D how would I know your heritage? that line is from a movie.

Hacky Sack (footbag)
Goldeneye007 on the Wii
Pokemon Heart Gold
Track
Bowling
Facebook

You don’t.

That’s me backfiring your silly reference. This needs to stop; try not to pick things open on the internet anymore, it’s annoying.

ANYWAYS, ahem this is an example of some of the model roller coasters I have made in the past. Please excuse the messy room; some of these were a looooo-oooong time ago :wink:

My current project: (note the cleaner room :stuck_out_tongue: )

neat roller coasters

I like the legos. what brand? no sarcasim. its cool. you called me out on calling you irish? im irish and have brown hair. what do you have red hair or something? freckles? is that why you said that? i saw that ginger southpark episode…

i play smash and aggressive skate (rollerskate)

DCS, I didn’t. And didn’t I suggest you stop? I could’ve sworn I told you to stop :stuck_out_tongue:

Second, un-quote the pictures please, se don’t need TWO pic walls…

Third, they are K’nex. I prolly shouldv’e mentioned that :smiley: . Literally bought them just for that purpose.