Hobbies other than yoyoing?

What do you like to do when not yoyoing?

Fishing, sleeping, video games, eating!

Not necessarily in that order.

Wire jewelry making, shooting rifles and bows hmmm oh reading, video games, playing the clarinet, watching tv, making YouTube videos, playing minecraft, cooking, swimming, (when it’s warm out) that’s pretty much it I probably have more but haven’t thought of than yet

Too many to remember. Some are seasonal, some aren’t.

Youtube, minecraft, sometimes reading :P, tv, and sleeping.

I collect comic books, listen to music, climb trees,play minecraft, I also have to update the Twitter page of Dead Threads (The string company I’m on, for those who didn’t know) and I’m a history buff…all that goodness for one 16 year old girl

Wand making, unicycling, minecraft, video games, reading, violin, cello, Legos,

I want to start unicycling, but with my bilateral hearing loss, I don’t have balance…

Magic the Gathering, shooting guns, riding motorcycles, and my girlfriend :slight_smile:

Edit: i forgot snowboarding!

My main hobby for the last 10 years or so has been watchmaking. I was a full-time professional for a few years, although I never intended for that to be the case. It just sort of took on a life of its own, but I’ve since reverted mostly back to just hobby building for a number of reasons.

Here are a few I either built from the ground up, restored, or heavily modified for myself or customers.

and this last one has been an ongoing personal project that’s the most special to me. It’s a mid-60’s Rolex Submariner which is the watch worn (and shown onscreen) by Connery as James Bond in Goldfinger. Even sourced this period cloth strap to match his from the film, which was not easy. These are incredibly rare and parts are mindblowingly expensive when you can find them. Still, I’ve managed to get it back into this current running state over the course of about 5 years. I’m debating on whether or not to call this finished since I do like that it still has some aged patina.

Bond’s:

Mine:

Comics, video games, cats, other stuff.

Big time skier up here in Washington State, hitting up White Pass every Saturday I get!

Here are my hobbies! I included a little media to give you a taste!

Playing guitar and making music in general.

Assembling and painting models and miniatures.

Bonsai Trees.

Those are some mighty fine Gundam figures you have there!

1 Like

Stookie, you are a true craftsman. Those first 2 watches are breathtaking.

Hehe… thanks man. I picked up that Perfect Grade 00 Raiser while I was in Japan. Got it a few months before it was released for the US market.

tinkering with my turntable, collecting vinyls, scootering (like street scootering), occasional skating, drinking, and exploring

I am a bassist, which takes up a lot of my time. I also listen to and write music. My favorite genres are Progressive rock, jazz and baroque. I also do a little film-writing and directing, but it’s only once in a while.

1 Like

Stookie those are some beautiful watches. I especially like this one:

I wish I liked wearing watches…some of them look so cool.

Besides yoyoing, I enjoy Xbox-playing, bike riding, lake-swimming, smoke-toking, video-making, film-critiquing, joke-cracking, snowball-throwing, woodcutting, clip editing, and photo meddling.