Opinions on the 000 vs fulvia

Hey everyone I’m looking to pick up one of these two the 000 or fulvia and I was just wondering what your opinions on the two. they both have good reviews I was just looking for what you guys think on the two?

8 Likes

i have only thrown the fulvia. it is a great yoyo but i think it is quite uncomfortable in hand and on the catch. if you care about comfort much i’d go with the 000

1 Like

I have both and I reach for the 000 way more. They are both great but I prefer the 000.

1 Like

I have both. I don’t have any comfort issues with the Fulvia and actually prefer it quite a bit more, it’s a better performer.

5 Likes

I also only have the Fulvia, but I highly recommend it. It’s really smooth, and a fantastic throw.

3 Likes

I have both. I’d go 000 100%.

5 Likes

Are we talking plastic? If plastic I like the 000, but I’ve come to prefer the fulvia in titanium over my titanium 000

2 Likes

Fulvia much better. But that’s for titanium. Fulvia is pretty close to Tundra. I had several 000 and tried to like them, but could never like them. To start with, the kinda sharp edge is not comfortable at all. Haven’t tried the plastics.

1 Like

Same experience. (Both plastic)

1 Like

Plastic Fulvia is a bit more performance based, plastic 000 is more comfortable/laid back. That being said, I have never felt limited by the 000s performance. I personally prefer the shape and feel of the 000, but both are great.

7 Likes

Welcome @hoodrich909 and thanks for asking. I didn’t know the difference past looking at the specs. I think I’m a 000 guy. I’m not much of an unresponsive thrower but it looks like something I would enjoy. Now what color?

3 Likes

I love my plastic 000 and I rarely like plastics. It’s one of my favorite yoyos in general. I don’t feel like I’m sacrificing performance one single bit and for ME to say that is saying a lot…

5 Likes

what color is the real question right lol. thank you for the welcome also.

2 Likes

Spot on. This is the problem with the Ti 000. It’s honestly pretty nice other than that, but I just hate the sharp edges when they hit my hand. :frowning:

3 Likes

I have both plastics and I like the 000 just a lil more. They are both quite good. I love the heft of the Fulvia and I think it is the better performer of the two, but I find myself going for the 000 more often. Probably not really the advice you are looking for, but I recommend just getting both.

1 Like
  • Fulvia

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve got both and prefer the 000 by a huge margin. It’s not as performance oriented as the fulvia but it’s just so much more fun to throw

2 Likes

I have both they are perfect inexpensive throws designed to do what the shapes will allow. I agree Fulvia performances based, 000 organic play chill and fun the rejections are wide open with the 000, I really enjoy them both.

5 Likes

We talking about the Plastic versions?
I don’t have both. You asking about opinions on the two.
My opinion possessing only the Plastic Fulvia is: Try to get some Speedaholic XX.

2 Likes

000 is more enjoyable.

2 Likes