Only one throw

If you could have only one throw, what would it be and why?

This is more for curiosity sake, looking to see what people like.

2 Likes

If I was being financially smart I would find the most expensive yo-yo and get that one. I would them sell it and with the money get a lot of good yo-yos.

If I was choosing one because I liked it I really don’t know which one.

4 Likes

Easy, OPYOYOS Spright.

3 Likes

I would choose a Duncan Barracuda. The plain old regular Barracuda. I have some great throws and I have fun rotating through them but every time I come back to the Barracuda I think “Yep, that’s the one.” Its not the most expensive, its not some rare model or colorway, but its the one.

4 Likes

Sentimentality aside, Duncan GTR-JS if I’m picking a bimetal. Chief or Diorama if I’m picking a mono. Don’t make me choose between those or narrow it down any further lmao

7 Likes

My One Drop Top Deck. My most played yoyo since February 2019. I have not thrown a yoyo that I would consider better.

9 Likes

One of these thread again?! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would choose an A-rt Dale, which I think will stay with me for 80 years.

5 Likes

6 Likes

My Stargazer. It’s not my best performing yoyo, but for sentimental reasons it’s my favorite.

3 Likes

If we are talking sentiment, then my og pistollero. Otherwise it would be the summit.

1 Like

Probably my dazzler because I know it could take a good beating.

5 Likes

Not the Fusion?

I mean, they’re both incredible but i feel like you post more with a Fusion than the 5050.

I think i like my Assassin best of the DDs i have. Tough to choose…

When is the next one coming?

kgb

4 Likes

If there was only One!

I guess I would be One and done.

5 Likes

It’s wood. It’s unresponsive but if I greased the bearing it would be responsive.

13 Likes

MK1 Exia most likely just on performance, comfort, stability. I do have a couple monometals that are close seconds.

4 Likes

Same, only I got mine in December 2019.

1 Like

Monarch coming in October. This is what I’ve been throwing the most recently.

It honestly depends on my mood, but 5050 has that special place in my heart :heart:

5 Likes

Magnolia

4 Likes

MagicYoyo Hot Diggity. It’s like Dylan had me in mind when he designed that yoyo. Runner up is the Duncan Strix.

4 Likes