What’s the most fun yoyo you own?

Curious what everyone go to casual fun yoyo is. Whatever that may mean to you.

1 Like

OG downbeat by one drop is my favorite casual YoYo to throw

7 Likes

As a general thing, molded plastics are always fun to me. Plastic yoyos to me feel less like precision tools, and more like actual toys. I like that. It’s easy to forget while playing with high end metal yoyos that their roots are still just a fun toy.

Freehand Zero/One are maybe my favorite, but the Butterfly XT/fixie butterflies are up there for me as well.

12 Likes

Right now, little confusion. Its a blast. I just got two more so i can set up one less responsive and have another backup. Its that fun.

2 Likes

This type of topic comes up often.
One forsaking all others, I can not do it. I have tried but each time I feel my response not truthful.
For me ever time I see this type of post. I just appreciate all the different throws I have. I realize ever last throw I own when it is my hand, is the funnest, best, most powerful, most stable throw at that moment. I know it is a mental exercise but this is where I go during this type of mental exercise. It is so difficult to choose just one of so many amazing throws in the
yo-yo universe.

I have said this before
( now with an add fictional twist )
If my house was on fire and my wife told me. I was able to grab just one yo-yo and get out. I would burn to death standing in front of my throws, knowing my wife knew…
I would not be able to choose.
If this is the way it ends. Touché dear.

Have a great start to the short week.

7 Likes

This post is too real man, I feel that.

But if the category is “fun” it makes topics like this easier.

Probably my Bolt XP or Diorama.

6 Likes

For me I would say Naja and 000.

This is quite surprising to me because those are the throw that were not at the top of my WTB list. Now, both are the only in my collection makes me happy when throwing.

It’s a multi- yoyo tie, but just for “fun” I’ll say the newer version Edgeless is the most fun yoyo I own.

1 Like

Without a doubt my Duncan Roadrunner, even the name makes me smile, for me its just a great little, simple, fun yoyo.

1 Like

Just for “fun” I would say the Throwing Sideways Sistine.

It’s just plain fun.

3 Likes

I suggest you try yyr’s gopa, it definitely relaxes you physically and mentally

1 Like

Easy. The RBC.

9 Likes

Agreed. Something about the RBC. It is always a fun throw.

4 Likes

Good Life Mantra. Forever.

1 Like

I also have been having a lot of fun with my RBC. Going back to responsive is a breath of fresh air.

4 Likes

Mowl Hybird. its like a mini diablo. so much fun

1 Like

Same here. I almost don’t want to throw my RBC because it’s such a work of art I want it to stay perfect, so I’ve been constantly throwing my Deep State. Now I’m looking at looper 720’s.

3 Likes

I’m going another direction with this, instead of just picking my most laid back, heavy, chill throw (or my default response, “Top Deck”)

I’m going with the @GWAY_Throws Daredevil because it truly lives up to the name. I feel like Evil Knievel when I’m throwing it around.

It’s the only throw I own that can easily do finger, thumb, and talon grinds and finger spins on. Plus, you know, it’s light, powerful, stable, comfy, agile, yada yada…. It’s very well designed.

6 Likes

Duncan Freehand 1. Just begs to be played, and is good at everything. The only yoyo i’ve ever been able to shoot the moon directly into spirit bomb out of the box lol. Granted, I can do that on other responsive yoyos but bearing lube had to be tweaked to get the spin on some, or the response on others. FH1 is just right out of the box and $25, at that price you just rip it

6 Likes

X3 Stampede

1 Like