What’s the most fun yoyo you own?

NIne dragons. It might also be the worst yoyo I own but it sure is fun and reminds me to not take stuff seriously.

10 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, glad you are enjoying the throw!

3 Likes

For “fun” I have to agree with @Shapapy the Daredevil is the funnest yoyo I own and I’m not at all biased by the fact that I am friends with @GWAY_Throws or that I supplied strings for it…

Joking and sarcasm aside, it really is my favorite “fun” yoyo. My second favorite is probably the Moldy Bread from Freshly Dirty, and the Muse from Circle City Yoyos. But I got a Terrarian today and holy butts that’s a fun yoyo so that might be a contender once I’ve spent more time with it.

Editing to add: I almost forgot to mention, my other favorite “fun” yoyo is the one I designed with @TSAF which is only a prototype but idk if a production run will ever happen, but I plan to raffle off one of the prototypes with 100% of the money going to charity in October for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. So, shameless plug but it’s 100% for charity not for profit at all so I hope that’s okay to share here. Sooooo check my Instagram in about a month if that sounds interesting.

3 Likes

Well I think it’s a given that this type of question can be answered differently week to week lol.

Right now I’m gonna say the Butterfly AL. No matter how I set it up it’s just plain fun. I just ordered a 2nd one to dedicate to unresponsive so my gold one can stay responsive etc.

3 Likes

I’ve been plugging the Speedaholic on here for a minute, and I think this is exactly why. It’s fantastic as a throw, but I have a bright yellow one paired with bright green P44 string. This combo just exudes light, bright, glowing fun when I throw outside in the sun. It’s super colorful and glows! It’s not just a great throw, but the colors really make me happy and make the whole experience positive. Not sure it makes sense, but it’s probably my favorite experience in throwing.

4 Likes

I’m gonna re alive this thread for a moment cause “fun” is super subjective and honestly my most fun yoyo is my old plastic Duncan imperial. Makes me feel like a kid again playing with it. Nothing compares except maybe the duncan butterfly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like it but this is such a hard question…I think taychon because it’s ridiculously light and still stable and it plays so insanely fast like it takes barely any touch at all to send it to the end of the string. Not the best for learning or doing lots of stuff because it goes down super easy to hand bumping and needs a light touch to stay in control which I’m terrible at but it’s super fun to just zip it around.

4 Likes

I love my Doc Pop Bolt xp! super fun plastic

4 Likes

TiVayder, Does everything well

4 Likes

Agreed, TiVayder is an amazing throw, it’s one of the longest standing members of my regular rotation of throws. I think the two other throws that have really stood out to me for fun factor recently is the TP Radix and the OD Wyvern. Radix plays super light and floaty, plays like a plastic, feels like a premium ti yoyo, it’s super neat. Wyvern is just an all around great throw, wish I had a cerakote one.

3 Likes

RSO Bowls. I just love them. So much fun to throw.

2 Likes

As I used to say back when I worked in a lab, TNC - Too numerous to count.

1 Like

CLYW Beater - for some reason I can’t miss the string with that thing. Super comfy and fun.

5 Likes

Zero Gravity - Qi (monometal) and Duncan - GTR-JS (bimetal)

I reach always for those 2, great comfortable shapes, great power, great stability, pleasant look and smooth as butter, never tired to play with them even more with a fresh new string!

3 Likes

Updating my answer from last year: Peak, Panorama, FH1

2 Likes

mikemonty memento. Such a fun yoyo. When I first got it, I literally couldnt put it down. Its a great yoyo.

3 Likes

magicyoyo locus v6 is a really fun little looper

2 Likes

Gotta be between the Panorama and the Basecamp Expedition.

Now, neither of these would be what I’d reach for in a house-on-fire-and-can-only-save-one situation. That’d be the Triple Point.

Ivan

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it on the list but I love throwing my Fat Tire. The beefy rims and weight are just very enjoyable and it’s not a half bad preformer as well. I also equally love playing with my koi it just feels good.

3 Likes

Rain City Skills Guitarist. Very chill and it is somehow pillowy soft upon return to my hand.

4 Likes