One YoYo you won't sell, trade or let anyone touch

My Musket Chief and Save Deth Good & Evil 4. Those two will be with me forever.

Kickside thats traveled the world

Give ya a FHZ for the Good & Evil.

I have more than one yoyo that I cherish.

Wonganized Code 2 and Avalanche
OG Jack Rabbit Avalanche
custom colorway(made by CLYW) Avalanche
blue Gleipnir
Jealousy Prototype
blue candy blasted Noctu signed by Pat Cuartero :slight_smile:

I doubt I’ll sell my Chief, but if it’s in my case, you’re welcome to throw it.

If it doesn’t have a string on it, put one on it.

1 Like

Best offer yet lol :slight_smile:

I like variety so I don’t get rid of many yoyos. The few times I have traded or sold a yoyo it’s usually been because I ended up with duplicates. I’d rather have something different than another one of the same.

I’m really not against people trying my yoyos, my friends are respectful of my things and of me.

For me it is my hour and my new Ringmaster.

My Canvas

A while back I got my hands on the peak Jensen used in a few of his videos, most notably ‘In the Blue Corner’. No way I’m ever letting that bad boy go :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have any yoyos I wont let other people play, but I do have some, including my CODE2s, that I wont sell or trade.

well I can understand why you wouldn’t lol I will never trade my brain. To many memories

Honored to see a few Loaded yoyos in this thread.

I’ll let people play most of my yoyos provided they are respectful and careful.

I generally won’t trade or sell anything that was gifted to me. Pink proto code2 (from jrod) and proto Arctic Circle (from Chris) come to mind.

For me, it would have to be my 2012 ILYY Fury. Absolutely beautiful and plays like a champ.

I’d let people I know can yoyo use it, however.

All of my throws I will let people try. I don’t sell my throws, just buy more:)

Despite the fact I plan on never selling/trading any of my one drops…I would say my cascade prototype. I feel honored to have been given one, and it’s never leaving my possession.

The Al5 I just won from Landon in his 3yo3 logo contest. Thank you again to all who voted. ;D
It should be arriving in a couple of weeks and I’m so excited to receive it. I’ll never EVER sell that throw.

It would be my first real all metal throw DNA team edition white and blue

My general yo torrent 2 it is my favorite Yoyo! That and it was given to me at Virginia state Yoyo contest.

My Onedrop M1