One YoYo you won't sell, trade or let anyone touch

None.
But if you ding it, you pay full price.

You can throw it; that’s cool. But I just can’t imagine parting with my Ti Walker. After two years; it is still the best.

Not letting anyone touch your yoyos is silly in my opinion. I’d rather see a smile on someone’s face than a pristine yoyo. A couple dings isn’t anything to lose sleep over.

On another note, I think there’s few yoyos I wouldn’t let go. Some are just more difficult to let go of than others.

I feel that way about most of my throws. Most are collectors, not to be played. But I have a case of mains that are played. I would say I have about 24 yo-yos that I actually play and would let someone else play. I don’t like anything I own to get beat up. I like to keep my things nice, no matter what it is, or how little it costs. That’s just how I roll. It is important to me to take good care of my things. I don’t even have the “you ding it you bought it philosophy.” Nowadays, it just seems much easier for me to say no, than enforce that. No grey area with me, either it’s a yes or a no. Also, if it’s a yes, they will play it the way it is, with the same string on it, the weight rings in it, no messing around with it removing stuff. It is what it is.

yyf genesis, only i can play with it lol, you touch it you die. >:( mwahahahaha

That would probably have to be my Beserker. I had a different one once and I traded it. Worst trading decision I ever made.
The only other one would be my ash Berry Chief. It’s in my pocket every day all day.

The YYN G5 I just got today. It is the first piece of completing my mission (I’m rebuilding my collection with what I used to have)

I’ve always let people throw anything in my case

I remember at Nats 08 someone wanted to try my custom levi peak
This one:

I was busy talking with other people so they walked off and came back looking extremely flustered. They showed me the yoyo and it had a ding on it that had removed the paint. Didn’t bother me at all since it’s just a yoyo.

My Wolf Canvas…I only know one person that I would let use it, and I doubt I’ll be trading it any time soon.

My Canadian crest canvas…I don’t believe they were ever sold. Just gifts from Chris. I got mine from Jensen…Don’t touch it, look at it, or imagine it. Haha, I rarely even use it.

My first run Mutant DNA. Love this yoyo. Hoping I never have to get rid of it.

One of my Anti-Yo Bapezilla 2’s (I have 2 MIP…mint in pouch ;D)and most likely my newly acquired Lost in the Arctic Canvas that I got from pekka :slight_smile:

My mint (all my other yoyos are damaged accept for 1) Irony GBA, i will let someone use it, but i am very protective, and i will never sell it.

My baby is a General Yo Majesty. It’s half red, half grey. 100% Mint and amazing in every way.

My other baby is my General Yo KLR. It’s a BadA$$ Edition, candy apple red, and so smooth.

I will never sell, trade or let many people use these. Some other mint throws I would like to keep mint are my General Yo Hatrick and MiniStar.

A red Duncan Imperial that fell out of my pocket and into the loo.

-bpg

1 Like

Isn’t the ‘loo’ a toilet? lol

My current CLYW my YYR and defiantly my Irony JP.
So special.
And my yuuksta and velocity(first 2 yoyos)

Dark sonic

Asia Edition 888

I let people try my positron I got from Marcus but only over carpeted areas.

My Puffin, it was a gift. But I do let my yoyoer friends use it, that way it can bring them joy as well