One Month

LOL, I’m hope’n my true love hooks me up w/ the FHZ I want!!! :smiley:

Ya, I’m still stick’n to it, the only problem is I wore out my last sticker on my FH2. So binds are very slippy. I’m going to be sili recessing it this coming weekend so I’m out of commission for a week, and that kind of sux. I was getting close to bee sing an was getting real smooth w/ most everything previously listed. I would throw just 5A w/ another Yo, but I want to stick to one Yo to be true to this challenge. So for now I’m kind of out of it but will be back in a week. I will even continue after X-mass to make sure I complete this challenge.

When my wife asked me what I wanted for xmas I rattled off some yoyos I’d like to have. She said, “I’m not getting you an effin’ yoyo for Christmas!” So I guess I’m getting some socks or something. Maybe I could put 'em up on the B/S/T…

LOL!! That’s about what I got from my girly too. So I asked for a FHZ, she might get me that, but that’s about it on the YoYo side of things. I’m also back in the game, my son has a speed beetle so I swapped out my warn sticker w/ one of his that are almost new so I should be good to rock the rest of the week (if not till x-mass) w/ my FH2!!!

I’m probably gonna start tommorow with a FH2 :). I JUST got down a trick I made (not a combo, a trick) so I wanna perfect it then start on a FH2. BTW, how you doing Waylon? Haven’t talked to you in a while.

Shisaki, what’s crackin? How are you? I’ve been too busy with work and school to get on and chat with you guys.

School’s taking the time I usally have to chat :(. I’ve been doing lots of homework but next week is winter break so I should be on more. Also picked up a electric guitar during black friday and have been playing that for maybe 2 hours a day.

Nice! What kind did you get?

Faded Epiphone G-400 SG ;D.

That’s a nice ■■■■■■■■■■■ My best friend (whom also plays guitar in the band I’m in) has one and they have a really great sound to them. You can play almost anything with that SG.

Dang, mang. I’d be playing the heck out of it too.

My skin is cracked SOOOO much. Got down 5 or 6 songs down in about 2 or 3 weeks (I have had no experience on the guitar what so ever). My ultimate goal is to learn canon rock :P. What guitar do you 2 have?

All I keep around these days is an Epiphone acoustic-electric.

Landed a laceration with my No Jive today. I’m slowly learning how to get the response right. Getting smooth enough for the lack of stability is still an issue. If you think Ed Haponik ain’t gotz madd skillz because his tricks are mostly short, you’re dead wrong. The more I play this yoyo the more I am aware of the precision it takes to play it well.

I don’t think anyone would question Ed’s skills, and if they do, they are insane!!!  :smiley:

As far as my progress, this has been my 5A trick of the day.
http://duncancrew.org/videos/watch.php?id=61

5A is so un-natural to me still, I switch my hands in the middle of anything I do/try and I am instantly lost. I have to train my brain to be right handed at times and that’s just not easy for me. In the end, I’m still having a great time w/ my FH2 so I know I’m at least getting that out of this challenge.

First day on a FH2 and I got down cold fusion :).

Very nice!!!

Well done!

Waylon, you did a laceration, you own me. Also I did 3 consecutive eli hops, 2 consecutive shockwaves, and a suicide :smiley:

I was trying Eli Hops last night. The most I could do was one. I kept missing for some reason. I’m going to have to try some Drewicides.

i question my skills every time i pick up a yo-yo. :wink:

LOL, this is true, we should question ourselves.