One Drop Top Deck restock

Oh man… this is my life. LOL “buy it to try it”.

VTWO is one of the only recent one drop releases I have not bit on yet. Love my top deck though!

1 Like

This why people who can attend meets or participate in yoyo clubs have an advantage.

2 Likes
  1. This type of question is better asked directly to the store staff.
  1. Looks like you answered your own question.
1 Like

Hi, I just got my top deck, and I realized that there are some silver areas on the yoyo that’s unpainted. This top deck is in downbeat color, which is composed of orange, yellow, and bronze. I only find these unpainted areas on one side of the yoyo but not on the other side. The unpainted areas also feel very smooth just like all the other parts of the yoyo, and the yoyo plays fine to me. From your experiences, is this normal for one drop splashed yoyos, or should it be marked as NQP?

1 Like

To be honest I have no idea. That would be a question for @da5id.

OD Eclipse is on sale for just 50$. I kind of like the Dang2 in terms of stability and floatiness, and it plays very fast. Do you have the eclipse? How does it play compared to the Dang2? I heard it is pretty stable and long spinning, and it’s kind of weighted so its kind of floaty and fun.

1 Like

that is definitely something normal that happens with splash anodizing. that area is anodized so it’s not exposed raw aluminum.

2 Likes

Ok I see. So it’s not NQP right? Also, what conditions can be classified as NQP?

Mine has some similar marks

I got mine here on yye . Don’t think it’s nqp

2 Likes

1 Like

Yup, NQP’s have “NQP” engraved on each half (and also possibly sharpied on the box, my Summit came that way).