One drop M1

hello.

Sorry for always changing minds of the yo-yo I want to get but now its the m1.

Could you please tell me what u think is good about it and if it better than a yoyofactory superstar and why?

And if then can you also send me a link of its response system.

Thank you so much. And yes it would be awesome if someone could make a review.

My review is Here:
http://www.yoyoskills.com/M1-review.html

It can not be compared to a Superstar, they are two completely different yo-yo’s

ok but how come its not one of your favorite yoyos? plz tell me why.

Where did he say that?

The M1 IS one of my favorite yo-yo’s.

I don’t have a Superstar, but I have played one and they are great also.

next to his name it says favorite yo-yo:

A yoyo you like doesnt need to be your favorite. I like the DM, but its not my favorite.

ya i just want to ask him why it isn’t OK.

I own a little over 300 yo-yo’s, alot of them are my favorites, and the week that I made this account, it was the 888, Project, and Legacy.
THis week its the 888, m1, and Torrent…

Catch my drift?

WOW u a have more than 300 yoyos wow do u have a video of them all??

that should say “Have Owned” not Own. Sorry.

I do have alot, my current count is somewhere in the 100’s, but that is because I sell yo-yo’s at my shows.

Well, you cant really compare a 120$ yoyo to a 60$ yoyo, but the m1 is the closest compatition you’ll get! And pro yoyo’ers have like 500 yoyos.

An M1 is probably the best value for any yo-yo. That’s why I’m getting one next week ;D

ok, first, i love my m1. Its is a great yoyo. A little on the small side but a realy slick yo-yo. Second, there is no set number of yoyos that a pro. has. they dont have to have 500 hundrer yoyo or just a few. it depends on the person, and has nothing to do with there plalying skills.
tickle it

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering which of these two very popular yo-yos u prefer and why? (g5 and M1)

I just want information about these two yo-yos because they are most likely going to be the yoyos im gonna get.

Thanks!

Glad they merged this. Your gonna pretty much find the same answers. My honest opinion is that you should find a way to get some “Hands On” with both of these and decie which one feels better in your hands.

i would love to do that but dont know where i could

and could you please give some links of the g5s response system thanks a lot.

I will take some comparison pictures for you

Here you go, I also put in some other yo-yo’s you have either asked about (Mark Mont) or already have (Dark Magic)

Now, saying this, I am pretty sure the new G5’s use a response system like the one on the 888 (the Blue Yo-Yo) so you can see the difference there. Basically, it is like the silicone groove on your DM.

Anything else?