M1 or Hitman?

I have been thinking about my next yo-yo, and I have narrowed it down to either an M1 (pad or flow groove reponse) or a Hitman (hybrid or double O-ring response). Which should I get? Why?

Thanks,
Titanium221 8)

What are your preferences?

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level

if u prefer a undersized yoyo (i do) then get the m1
because it is smooooooth, good at grinds, its metal so it
last long and it has a good shape IMO

I’d get the M1. It sleeps longer and it is more unresponsive than a Hitman. (Yes, I’ve tried out both!) Oh, flow groove M1! M1s are tiny, and Hitmans are a little bigger, like a cm? About. The big difference for me is the material. M1 is all metal and Hitman is plastic-metal rimmed. M1 all the way!

Well,the M1 might not fit his preferences,but yours.

1. Medium
  2. roundish butterfly/H-shape
  3. silicone/ hybrid
  4. maintain
  5. yes (red, green, silver, aqua)
  6. HARDCORE 1A (Matrix type tricks)
  7. 0.00 - 50.00
  8. intermediate - advanced
    I hope that helps! :wink:

i got a pad m1 and it is awesome but it doesn’t if you get or flow groove
they are both good response systems. One slight flaw of the bearing of the m1 is it takes
awhile to brake but its worth it.

you might wanna get the Xconvict then

Yes,it does help.According to your awswers,the Hybrid Hitman will be the best choice for you.Why?Well first the M1 is puny,smaller than the Hitman,and I think the Hitman is about medium.Then,the M1 has flat rims,not buttefly or H-shape,so it fits your preferences on that too.Next,the Hibrid Hitman is hybrid,so it will fit your response,but the M1 is also silicone,so both can fit your preferences on that. Lastly,the M1 costs $60.00,$10.00 more than your maximun price.So I think the Hibrid Hitman will fit more of your preferences than the M1.

I hope this helps!!!

best answer ^^^^

So, what are you getting? I am assuming Hybrid Hitman, correct?

Most likely a double O-ring HitMan. I am going to put vapor O-rings in it.
Here is how it will work:
70% Hitman
20% M1
10% X-ConVict

Cool idea, hope you like that.

m1 and dv888

Hitman’s (hitmen?) are awesome, i recommend one all the way!

Yeah a Hitman would seem to suite (I think that’s the wrong word but I can’t think well right now) you well. You could get an M1 and it would be a little smaller than you want, but you can get them for $45 on the BST’s. Even considering that, I would say Hitman. If you want a hybrid one in yellow, we might be able to work out a deal. It has a few little dings on the rims but they don’t affect play at all.