Need A New Metal

I need a new metal, like from 60-100 bucks. About the post Samad made:

1. What size do you prefer? I’ve grown attached to a Dark Magic, anything bigger feels funny, smaller feels funny, so roughly Dark Magic sized…
  2. What shape do you prefer? A wide butterfly shape, not a speeder, and a nice surface for grinds.
  3. What response do you prefer? Silicone (who doesn’t?)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? I won’t mod it, but I’m okay with maintaining.
  5. Does color matter? Yes, it matter quite a lot. It has to be able to be seen easily. (against black)
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? I like grinding with a yoyo, but I don’t really have a style.
  7. What is your price range? 60-100 dollars.
  8. What is your skill level? I’m roughly Advanced/Expert. I’m on the whips/grinds, and can do skin the gerbil, gyroscopic flop.etc (but I just can’t do boingy boing!!! >:()

well I was gonna say m1 but that sounds too small for you
now I know this sucks but there arent many yos in that price range
the first thing that came to my mind was finding a right sized yo in your price range
I compared my dna to my friends DM and they are soooooo similar so I would go with one of those
the response you want wont go too well with the DNA but I thik you can sili it the response is the only thing that doent fit your preference

hope this helps

Can you compare a M1 to a DM? It looks nice…

well unfortunantly I dont have a DM but as I said the DM and DNA are similar so I can conpare it to that,want me to?I can post the pics really soon

If you want DM sized, you don’t want an M1. It is undersized.

I think a DNA or SuperStar would be a full-sized yo-yo you want to check out. I think the DNA will be best for you since it has the wider shape that you are looking for. It is a little out of your price range, though.

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/dark-magic/view/images/02.jpghttp://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/dna/view/images/02.jpg

The DNA has a slightly smaller diameter, but not much smaller. It’s wider than the DM, but you said you want wide. :wink: It’s significantly lighter than the DM, though.

wait do u want pics of them1 compared to the DM or DNA to DM

I agree that the Superstar would be a great choice, as well as a DNA (A DNA moreso)

However, try to get your hands on a BvM or a Peak. They sound like they would do you good.

Get a Hugo Z Hor, 100 bucks plus shipping, and from what I hear, they play amazing!! Or go to BST on YYN, I’ve have a Stargazer on the way now, almost bought a 5 Star, (still wish I would have), and have a MarkMont on the way as well. Great deals if you want something nice, but used.

M1 to DM

want m1 to dna as you saw in kim’s pic they are very similar

I got you covered. Give me a minute, and I’ll get the pics :wink:

I don’t like a BVM, the surface is funny, I’d like a nice ridge. And can you compare a DM to a M1?

wait how will u get those pics if u dont have a DNA

Read. He said DM to M1

oops sorry well u can do that then :wink:

An M1 doesn’t really fit your preferences at all, though. :-\

Shazam!

Ya it doesnt but I think he wants to see how big a difference there really is.

Maybe a M1… I can get used to it… the price is easier.

I feel like there was no point in telling us your preferences than since the M1 pretty much only applies to one of your preferences: price.

No offense, but honestly, yeah. It’s very different from what you told us you want.