Can you guys helpme pick a metal yoyo

(Ryan) #1

ok as you guys all know it all depends on preference

so here it is:-

1. What size do you prefer? undersized small
  2. What shape do you prefer? flat rims, maybe a H-shape too, off topic but whats pointy shape?
  3. What response do you prefer?silicone or pad
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?Yup
  5. What weight is ideal to you?around 66 or below. A bit higher is ok
  6. Does color matter?A bit
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? i like to do slacky tricks and some techy tricks ,something like ladder escape
  8. What is your price range?$150 below
  9. What is your skill level?i finsihed this site

Thanks guys

PS:it does not need to bo a metal

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #2

I want to say pointy is like the Superstar but that might be H. I like the Boss and I think it met those requirements. Although it is more than 66.

boss and dv888 all the way
btw, maybe a duncan proyo? lol just kiddin

(Ryan) #4

does the boss have flat rims? Does it feel as nice in the hand as DV888?

yes, the boss has flat rims wider than the dv888. feels good in hand . ihave one and it is awesome

(Ryan) #6

Ok thanks ill wait for more post before making the purchase

boss is played by yuuki spencer

Yuuki used genesis to win the national. I gess it depends upon their mood and preference.

Hatrick all the way. A Marmot or Bully sound good for you as well.

(Ryan) #10

Im not looking forward on round yoyos

(JonasK) #11

The Project 2 is a gram over your weight, but fits the rest nicely.

Fixed. Yuuki uses 888’s and genesis’s. And I’ve heard him use a bapezilla at one point.

Project 2’s are nice for ya

project 2 or a bully sound perfect for you

you could try a bully, or a project. whichever colorway you like better :stuck_out_tongue:

(SR) #16

For sure a dv888 ($65), a P2 ($90) or a Hatrick ($100.) These fit your preferences most. All amazing throws.

Fixed again. Augie rarely uses the BOSS. It isn’t his signature yoyo.

The Dv888 sounds PERFECT for you, and fits just about every one of your preferences. A Hatrick isn’t exactly what you are looking for, and neither is a Marmot. The Bully is too big, and the BOSS doesn’t exactly have an H-Shape, more like just thick rims.

(Ryan) #18

awww this is getting confusing…So many yoyos to choose from lol. its either dv888,boss or the project 2.

Just close your eyes and pick one,both are amzing. :slight_smile:

(JonasK) #20

He did say himself that he plays the BOSS a lot. He’s just using G5/G5+/GM2 when practicing freestyles because he’s too fast to use a small yoyo at contests.