Can you guys helpme pick a metal yoyo

No offense Samad but yeah it kinda is his signature yoyo… hence his signature on the special editions.

Just get a dv888. It’s an amazing throw at a cheap price, and you won’t regret purchasing it. If you bought it, you’d love it. It’s an awesome yo-yo.

The Hectic fits your preferences almost perfectly. It’s an amazing yoyo, not to mention well under your price range. You also get to choose which bearing size you want.

What? Im sorry, the Hectic does not fit his preferences at all. Don’t get me wrong, the Hectic is one my favorite YYF’s ever made, but no. That is not flat rimmed or H-shaped yo-yo. The dv888 is the yo-yo that fits his prefences. And it comes in 2 sizes of bearings also, and it’s $65, that’s his best bet.

The Hectic is somewhat a H-Shape.

I think flip a coin between Dv888 and Hectic.

Both are awesome, you won’t be dissatasfied with either.

Well paolo, you never know if he will be satisfied or not. Lots of people say you wont be dissatisfied by the DV888 yet I was, I didnt like it at all.

well I have tried both dv888 and hectic but I think the hectic is WAY better

JUST GET A HECTIC!!!

Thanks for your help guys! I decided to get the DV888.Thanks once again!

Those are signature colorways, but it isn’t his signature yoyo.

You’ll love it! Congratz on your first metal yo-yo.

This is Augie Fash’s personal choice for good reason.

The BOSS is destined to be a players choice.

Now currently available are three special editions in honor of National Champion and Team YoYoFactory member Augie Fash. Check them out under ‘special editions’ to the left of this page!

I was reading this and thought it could just be a honor thing but I think if he put his signature on it, it’s one of his signature yoyos. Like the G5+ Augie Fash Edition, IMO I can agree to disagree (plus were kinda off topic, my fault)

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,62915.msg705323.html#msg705323

I win :stuck_out_tongue:

Samad pwns.

I have to agree with Samad. Just because Augie had a few yo-yo’s with his name on them doesn’t mean that it is his signature yo-yo, they are just a few colorways.

Anyways, we should really get back on topic…

Well, I asked Augie at worlds, he said he just liked the genesis more so he used that at worlds, he said it wasnt his sig yoyo.

I use Boss all the time. I actually like it as much or more than the Genesis. I just tend to use big and bulky yoyos on stage because they slow me down when I get nervous and frantic during freestyles.

The Boss wasn’t originally my signature yoyo when it was first released. It is now though. All the current and future Bosses will have my signature on them. The 1st release black ones and a few oddball colors are the only ones that aren’t my edition. :slight_smile:

Thanks for clearing that up Augie. You remember me? I was like the only Asian kid with a red backpack :stuck_out_tongue:

Laughing No prob man; it was confusing to me too!
But what’s your real name again man? Sometimes I remember peoples’ screennames more than their real names. =)

Lol, my name is Henvey. I assume you remember Matt too?

well I do not know a lot about yo yos but I love the sport so yea I would say you should get the hectic by yo yo factory :-\