Official 2019-2020 YYE Fantasy Football League Thread

I like first and second with the prize weighted heavily toward first.

1 Like

Could maybe show off all the yoyos received and let the group set what is in first and what is in second. It’d be fun to do that even before the draft takes place.

I plan on setting up a group chat once we have all 10 teams, can discuss it there once we have it figured out.

1 Like

I’m already in 2 or 3 leagues so I’m going to pass here.

Or maybe if I get an opportunity to beat @yomagic twice :grinning:

What’s the scoring system?

1 Like

It’s just the standard points system.

scoring

1 Like

Is this an IDP league or do you draft an entire team defense?

Just a team defense. I did an IDP once, that was exhausting, very tough to keep up on.

Didn’t wan’t anything complicated here.

1 Like

Good, I was hoping it wasn’t IDP.

1 Like

Some friends and I did a crazy scoring system one year. Where every interception your QB threw deducted a lot of points, say 25 points. And every 50+ yard field goal gave you 50 points. It was fun, but a headache also. You could get a lot of points, or lose a lot, really fast.

Is it a head to head league or just points based with a ranking?

Overall rankings based on points.

Want to put this at the bottom in case anyone misses the OP.

We’ve got 2 spots open right now in the “YoYoExperts” League. Password for the league is DV888 :joy:

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=7628388

I’ve tentatively set the draft for August 30 10am CST. Can edit that, and try to find a time that works for everyone. If you sign up please use your forum username as your team name so that we can keep track of who is who.

Any thoughts on head to head? Promotes a lot more trash talk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does that work? Each week you’re set head to head with someone. So there is that, so there is a W-L record and then overall points are tie breakers. So maybe it is just a head to head. :joy: I’m not 100% up on all the terminology. I just play every year :joy:

Oh yea, that’s head to head. Perfect.

Here is everything on the settings that were set. I’m up to any suggestions if anyone sees something they’d want to change and the majority agrees to it.

Here are all the current settings:

And again, the scoring:

I favor FAAB over Waivers and tend to like 0.5 points for a reception but these are fine too.

2 Likes

That looks good, pretty standard. The only thing you might consider is instead of a tight end using a “flex” player. That lets you start any RB, WR or TE in that spot. Often times the tight end spot for many teams is kind of a dead position because there are only so many scoring tight ends.

1 Like

Yeah that can be changed no problem. Would like to wait til we have all 10 teams, then we can discuss any changes :+1:

2 Likes

Still need 2 teams. If you haven’t read everything there will be yoyos awarded to 1st and 2nd place!

You can sign up here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=7628388
Password for the group is DV888

I’m in!

2 Likes