Official 2019-2020 YYE Fantasy Football League Thread

@eternalmetal and @vegabomb I enjoyed both of your repsonses! For the record I don’t actually like any sports, I was just being unecessarily antagonistic for my own amusement :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I knew you were just joshin’ @beeebon. So was I. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in but I have to work from 9am to 7pm Monday through Friday. Anyway it can be done after 7pm CST that day? If not I understand and you are free to kick me out.

It’ll auto draft for you if you aren’t online.

My wife said she will draft for me, she kicked my but last year in the playoffs so I trust her judgement, lol

4 Likes

Welcome aboard!

We’ll try to select a day and time that works best for the majority. You can go in and select players and rank them based on who you want. I usually do that in case I can’t make a draft. And if you don’t it auto selects the highest ranked player for you.

1 Like

Have multiple leagues in yahoo and espn already. Don’t need another app to clog my phone :joy:

1 Like

Still in need of 3 teams

Need three more.

1 Like

Joined.

3 Likes

2 more teams needed!

@G2_Jake do you play fantasy football?

Can’t have a fantasy league without a prize… I’m gonna throw in a yo-yo to the winner, consider this league officially sponsored by YoYoExpert. :grin:

5 Likes

@YoYoExpertEric

Rad! Thanks Garrett.

I’m working on a potential something as well. I’m hoping it works out, getting quotes at the moment.

@edhaponik

Just going to start tagging all the football fans I can think of :joy:

I’d be willing to surrender a yoyo to the winner. Which I won’t have to because it’s gonna be me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was going to do the same thing, I wanted to wait until the league was full or near full to announce it to keep the players as more FF players. Anywho, I’ll add a yo-yo as a prize as well.

that’s a good point… but then again it’s hard to win if you don’t have any interest in football

1 Like

@Nathan

Would everyone be up to sending the winner a yoyo? Would be a fun little thing? @TheYoyoer27 @sfyoyos @shatterFX @kretzschmar Don’t have to, we’ve got 4 people below

I was looking into getting custom Challenge Coins made up, but it’s looking to be more money that I can cough up this year.

So far who will send a yoyo.
aaronw
yoyoexpertgarrett
vegabomb
eternalmetal

Should we do a winner take all, or 1st and 2nd place? I’d be willing to make up two packages if you want. Could make the packages, show what they well before the end of the season, and ship them to 1st and 2nd. Or could send them all to @YoYoExpertGarrett if he’s up for it, and if people want, a more known spot.

@yomagic Adding this little incentive move you to add another fantasy football league to your schedule?