NYTRO+ Drawing - We have winners!

Many people don’t know that Lemon Lime soda is the same thing or another way of saying sprite and it’s brothers.

3 Likes

OTOH, I can’t think of a single uncensored forum that is still suitable for kids after even a few years.

People are the worst; sometimes I want to take to the Ocean Blue and never look back.

3 Likes

I used to use neon yellow string all the time but realized it was hard to see against my hi-viz hoodie so now I use neon orange.

Ivan

3 Likes

Bought some lighter fluid to keep the Butane Flame lit.

3 Likes

I touched a piece of bubble gum attached to the bottom of a chair a few days ago. Yuck, please don’t do this!!!

2 Likes

Anyone have experience with Butane Flame? Is it on the vivid side or muted? I like how it looks in pics but I’ve got a thing for using the brightest string I can find.

Ivan

1 Like

The only really vivid color in Butane Flame is the neon yellow component, the rest is black, dark teal and light blue. It’s a popular color, but if you are looking for vivid, then maybe something else.

Living the night life I enjoy eating roasted peppers whilst flinging molten bubble gum globs from my butane flame.

2 Likes

Some roasted peppers are white hot in your mouth.

2 Likes

What do you get when you combine the colours from the blood red B+, black and white?

YYE Edition!

1 Like

YYSL strings are White hott!

1 Like

Felt a White hot pain in my foot. Legos again!

1 Like

I only use my Butane Flame for incense. NOTHING ELSE!

2 Likes

Had to wear a neon orange vest on site the other day :man_mechanic:

1 Like

We made roasted peppers for dinner the other night :hot_pepper:

1 Like

Neon yellow- do the dew

2 Likes

I see a red door and I want to paint it BLACK.
No colors anymore I want them to turn BLACK.

2 Likes

I hate it when people leave bubble gum under the desks at schools.

1 Like

The blinking NEON YELLOW sign kept me awake all night.

1 Like

Sierra mist LEMON LIME is superior to any other soda.

2 Likes