Favorite String Labs string?

I recently opened my String Labs sample pack that included 5 different strings from String Labs: TypeX, Ammo, Plutonium, Kapow!, and Venom.

Personally, I found the Plutonium to be my favorite after testing all 5 on the same yoyo(Prestige). Good thickness, feel, tension, and control.

What’s your favorite from String Labs?

5 Likes

I’ve only tried the Nytro+ so far and haptics, durability and play-feel are really great. However, they are kind of borderline thick and only work for me in yoyos with a gap-with >4.5mm. Maybe I have to try the normal Nytro (without +) :thinking:

4 Likes

Have only tried the Plutonium. Quite love it of how it fits my laid back play style as I don’t do much whip and speed anymore. But comfortable enough for horizontal and create great flow in combo.

3 Likes

I got a sampler a while back and Type X and Plutonium are the ones I continued to buy more of. If I had to pick one, Type X.

6 Likes

These are my exact thoughts. I do love Type X.

5 Likes

I like kapow and nytro best.

3 Likes

I like Ammo a whole lot, but Type X is very good as well. I keep both on hand.

1 Like

Plutonium is my staple, for yoyos that like a thinner option Venom is my go-to.

I like the way Nytro plays but it’s too darn thick for my preference as far as response. I wish they made a Nytro- version instead of Nytro+.

Ivan

3 Likes

It depends on what you pair it up with. For Thinner gapped Yo-yos, I definitely choose Venom, and for yo-yos that have a much larger gap, I rock the Ka-pow! for sure. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kapow! Such a solid blend, nytro was great as well.

8 Likes

AYEEE!! wow thats a solid color combo right there! :fire:

4 Likes

Venom and Plutonium! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with any of them. I use them all!

2 Likes

Ammo all day. :yo-yo::green_heart:

4 Likes

I put some TypeX on my Little Confusion during my road trip. Gonna see how it does.

2 Likes

Oh and just a PSA in case anyone hasn’t noticed, but the label inside the tube is a STICKER!

5 Likes