Sampler expanded to include KA-POW!đź’Ą

YYE has the new “standard” string sampler up from YoYoStringLab. Two each of all my types including the new KA-POW!, and they are color coded with a key on the lid for easy identification.

YoYoStringLab Sampler

12 Likes

Perfect, just the thing I needed. Ever since @Theycallmecotton said that your string is his personal fav, I had to try some.

3 Likes

You won’t be disappointed :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Will definitely pick up a pack. I recently purchased Plutonium in neon orange and have pretty much decided that will be my go to string. However, I am curious how Venom and KA-POW! compare. Maybe one of those two will become my go to.

I’m also curious how Ammo will compare to MarkMont Rebby. I have Rebby and it’s excellent string, just a little too thick for my taste in my unresponsives. I do quite like it in my semi-responsive OD Deep State and Deeper State. Particularly in the Deep State as I’m trying to make it more responsive.

I suspect the Type-X will be closer to the Zipline Slushies I have, which I find a little thin. Still excellent string. The Type-X could find a home in the responsive DV888 I have, which is collecting dust since I picked up a number of One Drops.

Keeep up the good work!

3 Likes

The sampler pack is a great idea, always my go-to recommendation for players looking to try out new strings.

8 Likes

is kapow thicker or thinner than pluotinum? What about kapow vs type x?

2 Likes

KA-POW is slightly thicker than Plutonium and thinner than Ammo, but it doesn’t grab like a thicker string might, so it’s a nice formula.

Type X is a high quality soft string in a thinner standard string thickness.

Plutonium, KA-POW and Ammo are more geared for slack play and those that like a medium or full thickness string.

3 Likes

Love my string from YYSL! :smiley:

3 Likes

Me tooooo :blush:

4 Likes