Drawing DONE for Pre-Release of YoYoStringLab

THE DRAWING IS CLOSED
CONGRATS TO: @djinni_cake, @Batman_0001 , and @Lefski

This drawing was for a chance to try out the new YoYoStringLab NYTRO string before it’s released at YoYoExpert.

Three lucky people were chosen at random from qualifying posts in this thread to receive the string in its new special packaging and try it out before everyone. A free sneak peek!

This NYTRO bottle has a little mix of Nylon in there for a boost of speed.

Here’s how people participated:

• Post a sentence to this thread with the string color name that you want to win injected into it. (See available colors below.) For example: I was throwing at the mall and got bubble gum on my shoe.
  • Only one post per day per person can qualify for entry. In the event of more than one post per day, only your first qualifying post of that day counts. A day for the purpose of this contest is from midnight to midnight Pacific Daylight Time (7 AM to 7 AM GMT/UTC).
  • The window for entries ends Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 3 PM PDT (10 PM GMT/UTC).

A random number generator was be used to choose from all of the numbered posts up to the deadline, and then I checked if that post qualified. If not, then I repeated until a qualifying post was drawn. This was repeated until a total of three unique winners were drawn. I announced the winners and PM’d them for a mailing address (international is okay as long as a USPS package can be sent to that address.)

@AndreBoulay has been kind enough to allow and even encouraged this giveaway, so to keep things from going sideways, the rules are subject to change.

Here are the available colors: Black, Blood Red B+, Blue Lagoon, Bubble Gum, Butane Flame, Fusion Fuschia, Lemon Lime, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Ocean Blue, Roasted Peppers, White, YYE Edition, ENSO, and Night Life.

GOOD LUCK!

11 Likes

I spend my last 8 months in Mexico and I was swimming in a BLUE LAGOON

2 Likes

I used to chew Bubble Gum and throw loopers when I was younger :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Roasted Peppers is my favourite string colour, for sure.

2 Likes

Yesterday at work there was some steel work going on and I got to see a Butane Flame.

2 Likes

I love the Neon Orange highlights on my Bobcat, safety with class!

3 Likes

Once I looked at the sky and it reminded me of a BLUE LAGOON I saw one day.

2 Likes

The doc encouraged me to donate blood, said my blood type Blood Red B+ is in short supply.

3 Likes

Back in 2017 after Worlds in Reykjavik, my Shutter rolled out my bag straight into the Blue Lagoon. [not a true story]

3 Likes

Because I used to always get lost at the supermarket, my mom bought me a Neon Yellow jacket, which made it easier for her to spot me amongst the crowd.

3 Likes

My favorite soda flavor is lemon lime, tastes so refreshing!

2 Likes

I enjoy the night life but I enjoy sleeping more.

2 Likes

I used a Butane Flame to get an Ocean Blue patina on my lowerCase.

2 Likes

Once i tried to use Bubble Gum as a response pad - didn´t work.

3 Likes

Butane flames are hot, who would’ve guessed?

2 Likes

I wanted to make a Ferrari joke but “Enso” isn’t spelled quite right.

2 Likes

Setting up an experiment this week to hopefully wrap up my dissertation. It involves water but wont be ocean blue, algae makes it super green.

2 Likes

The White Album was the first Album, the Beatles ever released at Abbey Road Studios.

2 Likes

The rules make my brain white with confusion

3 Likes

I was staring in the night and it was pitch black

2 Likes