Drawing DONE for Pre-Release of YoYoStringLab

I don’t think I have ever been to a Blue Lagoon.

2 Likes

I like my food spicy, roasted peppers any day.

2 Likes

I need to repaint my home, but cant settle on a shade of White.

2 Likes

All this time I thought my favorite Ween song was Blue Lagoon but it’s actually called Blue Balloon(it’s not actually my favorite Ween song).

2 Likes

I tried to form a creative sentence that included “YYE edition” but found that it was a very uncommon phrase.

2 Likes

I was expecting to get a cool blue A on this test, but instead I got a Blood Red B+.

2 Likes

I was typing a reply to this thread while driving, and I see the officer just donned his neon yellow vest to conduct the traffic stop so he wouldn’t be hit by others who might be typing a reply to this thread while driving.

Ivan

3 Likes

I was thinking I should go to the store and get some Lemon Lime salt since it’s been a while since I’ve had some.

1 Like

One day I was driving in my Black car when I received a call from a buddy of mine, he apparenly needed some of my Blood Red B+ type blood for a sick new yoyo colorway. So I drove to his house which is on Blue Lagoon Ave. and on the way I stopped at a gas station and picked up some Bubble gum, eventually when I got to his house I went inside and saw him standing over a Butane Flame. He looked over at me and I noticed he was wearing the String Labs Fusion Fuschia T-■■■■ I had gotten him for his birthday, after greetings we talked about why he needed the blood and began to explain the steps to make the colorway. First he would take my Blood Red B+ blood and add some Lemon Lime mix into it, it would then become Neon Orange, and after 20 minutes it became Neon Yellow. I asked him if it was supposed to do that and he said yes. While we waited we drank this alchoholic beverage that he called the Ocean Blue, or something, It had Roasted Peppers on the lip of the glass. Sooner or later we looked at the mixture of blood and Lemon Lime mix and saw it had become white, but only in the cold, when it was warm, it looked like the YYE Edition yoyos and string, ENSO (and so) we went out to celebrate, me and my buddy at Night Life Bar and Grill. this isn’t real, its all made up also if I win just give me Neon Yellow.

1 Like

I love the Los Angeles Night Life

1 Like

Some of these sentences are as different as black and ‘white’.

1 Like

I wish I had gotten that YYE Edition BSP from monkeyfinger! But some YYE Edition strings would be really cool too!!!

1 Like

always remember, before you throw heat the nail with a Butane Flame to get things hot.

1 Like

At lunch I at a neon orange orange. It was very tasty.

1 Like

I turned in my paper to the teacher, I worked really hard and was hoping for a solid A, but instead I received the ominous Blood Red B+ for my efforts.

1 Like

I ENSO hyped for this NYTRO string release!!!

1 Like

I proposed to my wife at the Blue Lagoon (true story!)

2 Likes

I hope this string works like BLACK magic

1 Like

Do love me some roasted peppers in my sandwich!

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll try anything as long as it’s Lemon Lime flavored.

1 Like